Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• rookrook Senior Member

Quickley available to play

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

it was a go with me with the knicks this morning and i still like it ...

thats it for the night

• rookrook Senior Member

That was it? You didn’t make a big bet on the Pelicans??

• rookrook Senior Member

That worked out well, though I was too busy watching Lakers to see what actually happened...

I think the bucks if greek freak plays might be pretty good , my line milu -7.70

• rookrook Senior Member

All the trade talk about sending Marcus Smart to the Magic makes me suspicious that Celtics are kind of de-railing lately. Why send a guy like that out unless times are desperate?

and on the talk of trades , have to thread slow to after trade deadline..

Looking at the stats you posted , and the knicks winning first of back to back with the same team ,it looks like they dont have a chance. Knicks are -3 now , same as the close monday.

Wash is 4 games back from getting into the play in games...knicks can move way up the food train, can get to .500 in march and wash is 2-8 , i just dont think they give a shit if they win or lose, i can see the knicks blasting them again.

Except i dont like those numbers you posted...what say you.

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited March 2021

Well that’s tomorrow so it’s difficult for me to think about it. (Have to work on my planning skills.). But the Wizards are pretty erratic. They don’t care yesterday and then suddenly they care a lot tomorrow. Or, maybe the bulk of the team is so tired of their whole situation they won’t care again this season. Unfortunately I didn’t see the game but watching the line score made me wonder if the Wizards are just allergic to any team that applies diligent defense to them. (I think the Knicks D is rated #3?) Diligent D might override the second-game curse.

• rookrook Senior Member

The Celtics blog is reporting the Celtics are not going to trade Smart...

• rookrook Senior Member

Looks like Tatum is playing

i took the bucks -6

• rookrook Senior Member

So theoretically the Spurs should win tonight. If Philly doesn’t trade half their team away for Lowry, they should waltz past the Lakers. And somewhat theoretically, the Wizards should come back and top the Knicks.

bucks had big lead going into 4th just hung on ,life in the nba ..as you know i split up the bet with ML so didnt do bad.

Am just sitting down now to dope out games ,ill be back

knicks -3 i took

beal and westbrook may score but knicks can play D and wash cant, at all

looking at that clippers game i have them -8.30 .they are 7-0 ats in back to backs....funny thing have to break that down more...5 times they played the same team back to back 2-0 st up and ats off a loss but 1-2 st up and 0-3 ats off a win...only 1 of those were back to back and they lost the first game and came back to win the 2nd game..lots to think about.

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited March 2021

That game was live betting heaven. Celtics grinded back out of a 20 point deficit and towards the end of the third they forced a turnover and converted it into a layup to be down by 12. There was a little mini celebration by 2 or 3 of the guys on the court at the time. They gathered together kind of happily, but of course not overjoyed or anything, but they were just kind of looking at each other like, “We got this!” Of course, they were wrong, but they did have more than enough juice to cover a +12.5 spread which was offered at the time...

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited March 2021

Wizards doesn’t have a chance now. Moe Wagner is traded. I say that only half jokingly because that guy is an energizer who has picked the team up a few times with pure enthusiasm. (And believe me, there have been some depressing times for the Wizards this season when they really really needed something to be encouraged by.)

i wish i could do non conf games....i cant put the stats together the way i can for conf games using cover matchups .

Ive tried discussing this with covers , if you ever looked at the matchup page once you click on the conf tab they use conf stats, so in non conf games the stats they use are for their own conf against league avg ..to me ,that doesnt make any sence.

• rookrook Senior Member

Here is what I have for Clippers this season. Looking at the 3 games more closely I noticed that they had pretty much all their most important players on the court. These weren’t games where George or Leonard sat out.

Day. Season Team. Opp. Site. Final. Rest Line Total SUm ATSm SUr ATSr OUr

Jan 08, 2021 Fri 2020 Clippers Warriors away  105-115 1&1 -4.0  230.0  -10  -14.0  L  L  U 

Jan 24, 2021 Sun 2020 Clippers Thunder home  108-100 1&1 -13.0 220.5   -5.0  -12.5.  W  L  U 

Mar 17, 2021 Wed 2020 Clippers Mavericks away 89-105 1&1 -2.0  225.0.  -16  -18.0   L.  L  U 

Mar 25, 2021 Thu 2020 Clippers Spurs away 0&0 -6.5 223.5

oubre wasnt traded that i know of from the gsw so i expect a big game from him tonight.

I have gsw -1 so as of right now am looking at gsw +2.5 ,gonna wait a little bit longer.

SIXERS look like they should blow out the lakers ...they have done nothing without LJ

• rookrook Senior Member

Seventysixers did lose tony Bradley but still have Dwight Howard. Warriors are so much better organized than Kings they could beat them just on that.

only took the knicks on ml ...ill pass on everything else tonight

• rookrook Senior Member

Looks like I jumped the gun — picked up Knicks money line -120 with the score 18-20, now score is 20-33...

• rookrook Senior Member

Nope! All’s well that ends well!

• rookrook Senior Member

Today the Magic should be super weak without Gordon, Fournier and Vucevic. The Lakers, already weak, are playing for the 5th time in 7 nights.

yup have faith

char should not be dogs vs mia ...that is a crazy line