Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

whats strange is that mem line didnt move , so that 7, and even dropped to 6.5 was without curry. I thought it was way too much ,same as today, but not sure how this teams will respond after last night ,pass.

No other games look of interest today.

Hoping my local Iona team does well , rutgers did.

• rookrook Senior Member

You need a a scraper expert which would be the one and only danshan!

Hate bothering him thats why i bothered you , am kidding ...I think you have great knowledge of the game ,something am lacking.

• rookrook Senior Member

That’s the equivalent of saying you don’t want to bother Lebron, so instead you’re going to ask Alex Caruso to help you beat the Nets!

funny

you taking anything

and my line for tonights mem,/gsw game is mem -2.6 so still think gsw have value

• rookrook Senior Member

Does that factor in Looney’s absence?

• rookrook Senior Member

I was going to ignore the Seventysixers/Kings game but now that Ben Simmons is out and Seventysixers are still favored, I might watch to see what where that goes. Otherwise I’ll watch Warriors/Grizzlies to see if the Grizzlies play like nimrods again. Then maybe monitor Clippers/Hornets to see if any interesting twists occur. I picked up a couple of units by jumping on the Hawks money line after Lebron was injured. That’s me nowadays, a gambling vulture/scavenger....

• rookrook Senior Member

Warriors +6.5 was a winner until somebody committed a brain dead foul with 4 and a half seconds left....

crazy shit man ....doping out games now

looney no impact on line at all imo

knicks look pretty good to me ...my line is phil -1.70 unadjusted.

• rookrook Senior Member

Did you do a line for Lakers/Suns?

i did after adjusting i have pho 10.80

my knicks offical i took them +1.5

luck

i was looking at port +2 ..my line port -0.50 but lillard is questionable and am not waiting around to find if he is in fact playing ..

and am glad i didnt wait ...not sure but its looks hard for teams to beat the same team back to back ...you have any stats on that

• rookrook Senior Member

Next game but not necessarily back to back for this season:

SU:30-34 (-1.50, 46.9%),

ATS:26-36-2 (-3.19, 41.9%)  avg line: -1.7

after February 1, 2021 :

SU:8-18 (-6.50, 30.8%)

ATS:7-19-0 (-6.60, 26.9%)  avg line: -0.1

next game and 2nd of b2b(since 2/1/21):

SU:1-7 (-8.50, 12.5%)

ATS:1-7-0 (-6.56, 12.5%)  avg line: 1.9

next game and 2nd of b2b for whole season:

SU:3-13 (-7.12, 18.8%)

ATS:4-12-0 (-6.22, 25.0%)  avg line: 0.9

so what you think...thanks.

looking at ind ..i had that game lines at milu -6.30 so a little more away from the line but now that anbtetok is out am really liking ind +4.5

any thoughts

• rookrook Senior Member

The reason I gave you the “after 2/1/21” results was because it looks like this is something that gets stronger as the season ages. The b2b after a win has lost the last 7 times in a row, it looks like.

And there doesn’t seem to be much difference between SU and ATS.

• rookrook Senior Member

The Pacers and Bucks played last February without Giannis and Pacers won by 7.

The Bucks have played without Giannis once this season (1/9/21) and beat the Cavaliers by 10 points. Last season the Bucks won their first 5 games without him then lost their last 6 (the last 6, including the Pacers game featured more difficult opponents).

• rookrook Senior Member

But the reason I looked that up was because I suspect that some of those guys must appreciate the opportunity to play Giannis-free. He’s a great talent for sure, but basketball isn’t second nature to him like it is for some of these guys who have been playing for as long as they can remember, and a lot of split-second decisions that have been hammered into their brains over the years are still being hammered into his. I guess what I’m saying is that Bucks could really get up for this game...

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited March 2021

Both Turner and Brogdon listed questionable...

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited March 2021

if brogdon sits i think the line is right on ...pass tonight

thanks for taking the time to do that , we have to keep that in mind going forward

• rookrook Senior Member

Both Brogdon and Turner ruled out...

Nice call .

tell me what you think about the knicks ,imo line should much higher ,i took it at -2 ,i can see it going to -4 ..not sure what am missing but i feel its a good spot for the knicks.

• rookrook Senior Member

Knicks trashed the Wizards last time out but they had Rose coming off the bench for 14 points while the Wizards were missing Beal, and Westbrook was in idiot mode. The Wizards couldn’t have beaten their own grandmothers that day, and worse than that, they themselves felt that way. The Knicks last 3 games have been decided by 3 points or less. They beat the Magic by 1 in between losing to the Seventysixers twice. But if this one is close then Beal will simply take the game away from the Knicks, so they need to dominate the Wizards again to win, I think. With Rose and Robinson back the Knicks might do that. Even the Wizards blogger thinks that’s the likely outcome. It’s Tuesday night, I don’t think Westbrook has any particular beef with the Knicks, or any particular reason to play well vs the Knicks, and if he’s his (mainly) mediocre self the Knicks should be able to maintain enough of a lead to fend off Beal in the 4th quarter.

• rookrook Senior Member

Rose now out. Payton a game time decision...

• rookrook Senior Member

Payton starting