Betting Talk

Politics Futures

Comments

• R40R40 Senior Member

#BlackVotesMatter

• StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member

are there odds anywhere on if Donald will go to the inauguration of Prez-Elect Biden ? cause we know he wont be there. lock of the century.

• R40R40 Senior Member

I would bet plus money on that but he will be told that if he bull rushes the mic, the SS is taking him out.

• rookrook Senior Member

Yesterday I saw an article about a Book in Australia which was already paying off bets on Biden being elected. Especially with the lack of data yesterday, I thought that was grossly premature. Even now I would consider it premature. On the Bookmaker web site, I believe I saw a rule that for election bets, bets would not be settled until inauguration day. That seems ghastly late. Does anybody have a feel for when a book like Bookmaker would typically be expected to settle an election bet?

• R40R40 Senior Member

Someone usually pays off bets early for publicity reasons. I'm sure they will pay once it is decided and there is no risk of the courts getting involved. I think I saw that Bookmaker is not paying until January on any bets.

• rookrook Senior Member

Thanks!

• rookrook Senior Member

I think the republican-dominated legislature in Pennsylvania has the (nuclear) option of declaring the election there to be bogus, and using that as justification to re-direct the 20 Pennsylvania electoral votes back to Trump. I don’t think they would seriously consider doing something like this unless they knew for sure it would bring Trump the win. Which means they would need to wait to see if Trump can win Arizona and also if he can win the re-count in Georgia.

So I keep trying to check the status of ballot-counting in AZ. It appears Biden is down to a 19,000-vote lead, with about 135,000 votes left to count. But I can’t find any info on when the next ballot count update will be, because most of the reporting websites have now moved on to running news about various aspects of having a new President...

I live in PA

the legislature will not not certify the vote. no chance.

• rookrook Senior Member

So, l if they don’t certify the vote, what happens next?

theres no way they will not certify. it would be political suicide for all the Rs (and there are many in the state house, obv) who are in SE and NE PA

• rookrook Senior Member

Oh, good! I missed the second “not” in your previous post! Thanks!

• R40R40 Senior Member

I pointed this out earlier that the Chamber of Commerce was supporting Biden. If any R is thinking of not certifying the vote, it will only take a phone call to get that straight.

• R40R40 Senior Member

George W congratulates Biden on his win.

Rove came out and called it for Biden

Romney, Christie, Toomey, etc. etc. are banging away.

They are throwing dirt on him as fast as they can. They are back in power.

• rookrook Senior Member

I guess I’ve gotten too cynical, but why would you get rid of a top tier of Pentagon brass and replace them with loyalists who would only expect to keep their jobs for a couple of months? Because you need the loyalists’ help to stage a coup?

• LancerLancer Senior Member

Maybe cuz it’s going to be a couple months PLUS 4 more years?

• rookrook Senior Member

Exactly! 4 more years after staging the coup.

• R40R40 Senior Member

Lancer still has this.

• rookrook Senior Member

I’m not so sure any more. If Trump uses the military to enforce his new role as Dictator of the United States, I think I still won my bet, which was that Trump will not be elected President in the 2020 election...

• R40R40 Senior Member

Military is not backing Trump. The instructions for IEDS are all over the internet. Trump is apparently making a play for Afghan withdrawal or at least going to say he was going to do it and then blame it on Biden.

Lancer has a Western Michigan coming on this. It is like the game you have covered the whole way but know it is going to lose and it does.

• rookrook Senior Member

Lancer might have inside knowledge of the coup plans. He’s been sitting back and laughing at us the entire time...

• R40R40 Senior Member

Lancer is a true believer. He knows Trump is going to pull this out.

• rookrook Senior Member

You’ve been played, I think, R40. Lancer has played you like a fiddle.

• R40R40 Senior Member

No, I've got Lancer down cold.

Trump has never let him down and he's not about to start now.

• R40R40 Senior Member

Lancer knows there has been MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD. It cannot be hidden and it cannot be denied.

He knows Trump is not going to stand for it and will expose and take it to the courst and he will win.

Game over.

I heard those same 6 million illegals who voted for Hillary....came back !! and did it again !! they were busing them in !! this time...they'll prove it, thats what they're saying but the media isnt reporting what they're saying.

• R40R40 Senior Member

No, this time it was the blacks. They had thing rigged from the start. They trucked in ballots that were 100% for Trump by the tens of thousands.

You cannot hide something like that. Trump will get to the bottom of it.

• R40R40 Senior Member

100% for Biden that is.

it was the blacks AND the illegals (I read on Q that they actually flew in some Arabs to vote cause Biden converted to Islam cause he was hypnotized by Obama and the Devil in the bunker one night back in 2010) , duh. we all know that.

RUDY will uncover something for King Donald, just wait for it. if not RUDY, maybe Jr or Eric. They're all on the case.

• R40R40 Senior Member

That would be too obvious. The genius was that it was the blacks. Because when you yell fraud, they will call you a racist and cover up the windows and keep counting those trucked in ballots.

you're probably right. god damn deep state.