Betting Talk

A little Hockey action

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited February 2020 in Sports Betting
Been running good in Hockey before the break and now the two days after the break going 5-1 I'm staying the same.So lets see if I can put the kibosh on the winners by posing a couple/three games here.

1st play
Hurricanes ML right now the best price I see is -133 and that globally and here in Vegas so personally I'll wait because people will bet the knights and you should be able to save a nickel or two. The Canes seem to like playing the western teams holding a 14-3 Record and giving up on average less than 2 goals while scoring 3 goals on average. This can be played on (RT) but the price is cheap enough and they are 6-3 in OT na 3-0 in SO's.Goalies Subban/ Mrazek Both confirmed

2nd Play
The Blues -122 The Blues are beats up on it's own conference by the tune of 21-5 -4 by averaging almost a full goal more. The Jets since last year have made moves to create a competitive team but the moves just don't seem to workout and are about the most underachieving team in the NHL. They are 3 games over 500 with a -8 scoring differential and just disappoint. They're on the pay me mno mind list to bet on. They seem to start very slow which leads me into my next bet.

3rd Play The Blues 1st P ML -119 Also to add to both plays the Jets PP is avg and there Penalty kill is below average while the Blues have an above average PP an an average PK with the Average for both teams in the box a slight edge goes to the Blues.

A play to consider if you don't mind the Juice is T.Bay. I'm passing on this game as much as I like it the price is high but good hockey people I know say there's value in this price I mean they're playing just about the worst team in Hockey. Playing them on the (RT) line or PL is an option but I'll pass and hope that the Ducks get a early goal and bet TB Live at a decent price.

Funny they were tied 2-2 the other night and the live line was -1 +116 on TB so I bet them and I thought the worst that would happen was push so what happens they go up 3-2 and then nothing but at the two min mark the goalie is pulled which by the way they're pulling goalies so early and with losing 4-0 why would you ever consider pulling a goalie with 4+ min left that I recently saw. Anyway two shots at the empty net resulted in nothing but then a break away but way against the boards with time running out quick but Stamkos coming down the center and receives a pass and scores with .5 seconds to go for a 4-2 win. man nothing like them last second winners and losers also lol. Got to go. There's some big chalk out there tonight and where there's Value there's value regardless of the price but be careful that's why anything with a ML I believe in the winning a unit concept for Dogs and Favorites.

Good Luck whatever your playing

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    OT thanks for taking the time to post , good luck
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Looks like the Blues are playing Edmonton.
    edited January 2020
    canes 7-2 at home vs west,
    knights lost 4 of 5 on the road, 12 of 18 and 3-7 vs east away.
    First game of back to backs , 3-5 first leg and 2-5 if first of back to backs are on the road...

i like that car play
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Messed up was looking at tomorrow's blues/Jet game stats. Not going to redo the numbers from the Blues/Oilers game.
    I am playing the Blues at that price but cancel the 1st Period ML Wow Was looking at Saturday's games

Everything else is okay thank God.
  • Old TimerOld Timer Member
    edited January 2020
    Adding
    Ducks Team Total Un 2.5 -120
    edited February 2020
    This is just two funny please don’t take this serious but I’m starting to think this site is my mush.
    I made 5 hockey bets

Blues -120 posted Lose
    Canes -130 Posted Lose
    Ducks Under TT 2.5 -120 Lose
    Two bets I didn’t Post
    Blues/Oilers 1st P Over 1.5 —130 Win
    Parlay Pitt,Boston and T.Bay paid 2.62/1 Win

Total for the night lose <0.08>

Who’s playing with the Voodoo Doll

Just kidding just on3 of this things. Sorry if anyone followed a couple of tough late goal losses on the ice.

See you tomorrow will get it back... I hope.
    edited February 2020
    we know you took the opposite side of those posted bets, you cant fool us .....i personally didn't bet them but the canes looked really good , to good , thats why i didnt take them, couple of other places i look at for info, all took the canes as well, a sure sign am not betting it.
    keep them coming OT.
    LUCK
    edited February 2020
    Saturday Hockey 2/1

Early Games 9 Min to post time

Canucks +120
    Buffalo +100
    edited February 2020
    Throw in a CBB Game

#662 Under 137.5 Iowa St/Texas
    edited February 2020
    2/1

Boston 1st P -125 ov Minnesota
    Boston -130 FG
    edited February 2020
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Throw in a CBB Game

#662 Under 137.5 Iowa St/Texas

Wow after two nice Hockey wins the beat of the day even the opener # got beat. Texas steals the ball with 10/12 sec left total on 135 and a player runs toward the basket with nobody around and instead of dibbling with a 5 point lead decides to dunk but that's only 137 and a few seconds left but Iowa st runs down throws it up 3 pointer GOOD lands 140 opener 139.5 I had 138.5 and 137.5 was still good. I mean WTF.

Take Syracuse #786 +6 I would take the +6 instead of the +6.5 which is really juiced as high as -120 depending where you go. You can get +6 at reduced and maybe sprinkel 20% on the ML. But if you can get +6.5 -110 that's a take. Duke just overrated and I would bet this as close to game time as possible.

Have to go see you later be around today maybe we can get lucky
    edited February 2020
    High Volume Hockey day
    Canucks +120 Win
    Buffalo +100 Win
    Boston 1st P -125 ov Minnesota
    Boston -130 FG
    Philly 1st P ML +125
    Philly +140
    Philly/Colorado Over 6 -115
    Vegas/Preds Ov 6 -115
    Hawks/Ariz Ov 6 +105
    Oilers/Calgary Ov 6.5 +100
    Oilers TT Ov 2.5 -125
    Ov 1st 1.5g +100 Ducks/Kings
    Ducks +110
    Ottawa TT Ov 2.5 -125

12 still Live and 14 Total for the day on the Ice.
    edited February 2020
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    High Volume Hockey day
    Canucks +120 Win
    Buffalo +100 Win
    Boston 1st P -125 ov Minnesota Win
    Boston -130 FG Win
    Philly 1st P ML +125 Win
    Philly +140 Win
    Philly/Colorado Over 6 -115 Win
    Vegas/Preds Ov 6 -115 Lose
    Hawks/Ariz Ov 6 +105 Lose
    Oilers/Calgary Ov 6.5 +100 Win
    Oilers TT Ov 2.5 -125 Win
    Ov 1st 1.5g +100 Ducks/Kings Lose
    Ducks +110 Win
    Ottawa TT Ov 2.5 -125 Lose

12 still Live and 14 Total for the day on the Ice.

Day on the Ice Total 10-4 +7.55 Not to Bad

A couple of CBB losses
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited February 2020
    Lots of action- looks like 10-9 for +1.8 units.
    edited February 2020
    jammer wrote: »
    Lots of action- looks like 10-9 for +1.8 units.

10-9 I have no idea what your talking about.
  • minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
    edited February 2020
    Me either? Keep up the good work.
    edited February 2020
    I think he's adding from the beginning of the thread. I just happen to put down Saturday's Hockey. I mentioned I don't keep a record but feel free when you see my posted plays you can add them it's fine. I actually had 27 plays on Saturday alone that's why I don't post much because I can't give you everything I bet . Between the last min bets and the live bets just can't do it. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying I post a play and then you decide to play or not and I'm not claiming to be a winning sports bettor I'm just like most just trying to grind.

Tonight on the ice

Toronto -0.5 (RT) -125 Sorry it was cheaper just couldn't get it down at that time.
    edited February 2020
    CBB This isn't bet yet. Betting against Baylor 1st H, FG whatever is like continuing to bang your head against the wall. But I'm hoping that Baylor can get out to a small lead and Live Bet Kansas St. I don't want much I would like to grab at least +8. Also On that Toronto Hockey game I'm looking for something to happen for a live bet which isn't worth mentioning unless it gets there and if so I will post it. It's a 58% angle on a decent sample size for as much as it shows up.
    edited February 2020
    This isn't the angle I was speaking about but I'm playing Maple Leafs/Panthers Live Over 5.5 -101 Game Total. if you play it you should be able to get -105
    edited February 2020
    Let’s go another

Live Bet Ov 4.5 -120 game total Philly/Detroit
    edited February 2020
    Kansas st +10.5

The Wings are pathetic sad