Swaitek -151 over Babos

- - - Updated - - -

1/21 Mens R1
    Barrere +183 over Pella

1/21 Womens R2
    Alexandrova -1.5 sets -150 over Krejcikova
  • h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    not sure whats up with the screen not showing some of these lines today. most off screens have them.

1-22/23 Mens R2
    Ymer +235 over Khachanov
    Bedene -165 over Gulbis
    Basilashvili +145 over Verdasco

1-22/23 Womens R2
    Muguruza -125 over Tomljanovic
    edited January 2020
    AO: 5-3 +4.15 units
    YTD: 5-4 +3.15 units

1/24 Mens R3

Querrey -153 over Sandgren
    Paul +138 over Fucsovics

Pending:
    1-22/23 Mens R2
    Ymer +235 over Khachanov
    Bedene -165 over Gulbis
    Basilashvili +145 over Verdasco

1-22/23 Womens R2
    Muguruza -125 over Tomljanovic
    edited January 2020
    1/22 Womens R2

Tormo +5.5 +100 over Kontaveit
    edited January 2020
    1-23/24

Fognini +103 over Pella
    Q Wang +6 -115 over S Williams (WTA)
    Q Wang +715over S Williams (WTA)
    Monfils -147 over Gulbis
    Thiem -220 over Fritz
    Wawrinka -130 over Isner
    Rublev -155 over Goffin
    Bencic -130 over Kontaveit
    edited January 2020
    1/26 Womens R4

Kenin -131 over Guaff (1.5 units)
    edited January 2020
    1/26 Mens R4

Fognini -143 over Sandgren (2 units)
    CIlic +159 over Raonic (1.5 units)
    edited January 2020
    1/26 Womans R4

Halep -157 over Mertens

FYI, using closing pinny lines this year so 1 set for action. Wawrinka was graded.
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    h82lose wrote: »
    1/26 Womens R4

Kenin -131 over Guaff (1.5 units)

I'm so conflicted on that one. I've been fading Gauff from the beginning and it hasn't worked out well. Kenin on the other hand has been perhaps my best cash cow over the past couple of years. I was all ready to hit her hard in this one, but I was expecting a line closer to pick. Gauff has been so solid that I'm beginning to buy in. Kenin has the experience advantage, but I just don't know if I can play her at the current price (it's moved up to my surprise). Even if I don't play her, I want her to win, she's a gutsy player that gets so little press for her accomplishments.
    edited January 2020
    Fognini got the 1st set absolutely stolen from him and went down in pure fognini fashion. what shame he had a ton of oppurtunites

AO: 14-12 +6.99 units
    YTD: 14-13 +5.98 units

Halep Pending. GL
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Fognini got the 1st set absolutely stolen from him and went down in pure fognini fashion. what shame he had a ton of oppurtunites

AO: 14-12 +6.99 units
    YTD: 14-13 +5.98 units

Halep Pending. GL

I was with you on Kenin @ 140 and had a nice 2-0 day. Question do you have an opinion on Sandgren +7.5 and the over 33 games also. Federer 38 years old and although he had 2 two days off coming off a grueling match on Friday. Do you think that will have any effect or am I just reaching.
    edited January 2020
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I was with you on Kenin @ 140 and had a nice 2-0 day. Question do you have an opinion on Sandgren +7.5 and the over 33 games also. Federer 38 years old and although he had 2 two days off coming off a grueling match on Friday. Do you think that will have any effect or am I just reaching.

Old Timer, I have no opinion on that. Believe it or not I see value in the fed moneyline. although something I would never play. something like this I would then turn the odds to a 3-0 win or under play to see if there is value. Your best case scenario is for Sandgren to win a set or go 64-64 63. or something like that. It could happen but not any value there for me. You could even get a tie break on a set and that would help your cause. but I gotta imagine there is gonna be at least one 6-2 set and some 6-3's GL though. I just dont see value in that.

other than the 1st set his win against Fusco was pretty routine.
    edited January 2020
    AO: 15-12 +7.99 units
    YTD: 15-13 +6.98 units

Quarters

Djokovic -2.5 sets -110 over Raonic
    Barty -129 over Kvitova (WTA)
    Halep -235 over Kontaveit (WTA)
    edited January 2020
    Thank you for your answer. No the more I thought about the less I liked it. I'm going to take a pass on the night in Tennis. Do like your Djokovic Play. I'll back up late watching some of it Good Luck.
    edited January 2020
    Thank you for your answer. No the more I thought about it the less I liked it. I'm going to take a pass on the night in Tennis. Do like your Djokovic Play. I'll be up late watching some of it Good Luck.

Tks again,

- - - Updated - - -
    Thank you for your answer. No, the more I thought about it the less I liked it. I'm going to take a pass on the night in Tennis. Do like your Djokovic Play. I'll be up late watching some of it Good Luck.

Tks Again and apologies to your subs
    edited January 2020
    Sorry OldTimer, I talked you out of a winner. Didn't see that one playing out like that injury and all. The first set i felt like could of been easily 6-1 not sure when the injury took place but that was horrendous. kinda wanted Sangren to win at that point

AO: 17-12 +9.99 units
  • bcl4bcl4 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    That 4th set was bonkers. Federer looked absolutely cooked, he could barely hit the ball in, reminded me of the Millman match at the US Open. I live bet a large amount on Sandgren to win the 4th set at +110 and +120, still no clue how that lost.
  • Old TimerOld Timer Member
    edited January 2020
    Sorry OldTimer, I talked you out of a winner. Didn't see that one playing out like that injury and all. The first set i felt like could of been easily 6-1 not sure when the injury took place but that was horrendous. kinda wanted Sangren to win at that point

AO: 17-12 +9.99 units

Please don’t apologize I ask for an opinion. It’s really not a big deal you know your tennis. IDK what else to say except don’t give it a second thought. Best of luck moving forward.
    edited January 2020
    AO: 18-12 +10.99 units

nothing for semis
    edited January 2020
    1-31 Womens Final

Kenin +159 over Muguruza
    edited January 2020
    I played Kenin also and really enjoyed watching her play. This 21 year old plays like a champ and even though it's her 1st Final she's a fighter and your going to have to beat her. According to what I'm reading there expecting rain so the roof will be closed with a comfortable temp. It's a completely different stage for tonight. It seems Barty was suppose to have more support at the match but they didn't come not that it would have matter but that's how hot it was.

With the heat the count dried out and was lightning fast which wasn't expected and did that make a big different to Barty game that's a question I couldn't answer. Rain is expected tonight so the roof will be close with a regulated temp will that have any effect on either player? Don't know but what I do know is I'm happy I'm seeing you on her I feel a lot better about the play Win or Lose.

I also played in the Men's final Over 39 games and Djokovic 3-1 +250. It's more of a Follow than my own but haven't had much sleep this week and from what I see with limit experience I agree. I think a long 1st Set like the Ladies semi finals had which I had the Over 21.5 -110 games Kenin/Barty and 21.5 -120 games with Mug/Halpe. Really was easy money. I'll be glad when it's over 4 hours sleep just doesn't do it.
    Hope you and your subs don't mind me invading your space if so N/P I understand just so. I'm enjoying this event and looking forward to tagging along in the Slams with you and learn as much as I can as I go along.
    Best of luck h82lose and if you're ever in town I owe you a drink with lunch.
    edited January 2020
    I hope you guys are right. I’ve been following Kenin very closely since she turned pro and would love to see her win. That said, I don’t think that she will. She was very nervous against Barty. Barty was just more nervous, and quite frankly, other than serving well in the first set, played very poorly overall. The home town pressure that always caused Stosur to collapse did the same to Barty. I don’t see that happening to Mugu with her experience. Bottom line, Kenin will have to play a lot better or she is not going to win. Let’s hope that somehow she does.

As for the roof being closed, I’d have to guess that will help Mugu. She’s the favorite, correctly so in my opinion, and the more ideal conditions generally benefit the favorite, all other things being equal. The line has moved back to where it started so money is coming in on her after initially going on Kenin. That might be the reason.
    edited February 2020
    AO: 19-12 +12.58
    YTD: 19-13 +11.57

Nothing for the final. should be a good match. Im pulling for Thiem. If you could find Thiem +2.5 sets under -150 its a good position to take.

GL

oldtimer/spiderman. My take on the match was all value. that was a 50/50 match at best. my thoughts were if she could get Mugu side to side she would win. Which ended up being true. That 1st set alot of the shots were hit to the middle of the court which made no sense and she still had a shot of winning it.

as far as insight your all good Old Timer, I dont think I have many subs haha.
    edited February 2020
    AO: 19-12 +12.58
    YTD: 19-13 +11.57

Nothing for the final. should be a good match. Im pulling for Thiem. If you could find Thiem +2.5 sets under -150 its a good position to take.

GL

oldtimer/spiderman. My take on the match was all value. that was a 50/50 match at best. my thoughts were if she could get Mugu side to side she would win. Which ended up being true. That 1st set alot of the shots were hit to the middle of the court which made no sense and she still had a shot of winning it.

as far as insight your all good Old Timer, I dont think I have many subs haha.

Exactly my thoughts. Watched the whole match really like this girl. Big Things
    Spot on with your comments
    edited February 2020
    You guys were right on Kenin. I'm very happy that she won. I doubt she'll be underappreciated going forward. Both played OK, but not great. Kenin just played better when it mattered, just like she did against Barty. Mugu had her chances to secure the match and couldn't do it. She's a bit fragile mentally, Kenin is not. That was the difference.

H, I think you have more subs than you think. If not, their loss. Like OT said, your tennis plays are solid.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited February 2020
    When did Mugu have a chance to secure the match? She was dominated the last two sets.