Betting Talk

problem cashing out a big win at mybookie.ag (rejected)

sat33sat33 Junior Member
edited January 2020 in Sports Betting
i spent around 9K in deposits at mybookie going allin on games when i finally cashed around 3 allins on the world series and won around 7,000$. I was still down 3K but wanted to cash out when mybookie locked my account and asked for a telephone call due to 'suspicious activities' (could it have anything to do with winning???) Anyway i called them and they wanted a photo of me holding a newspaper and my ID at a known usa location (wtf?) anyways i was ready to comply when they accused me that my passport was fake....which it's not of course. I suggested they verify it at the embassy but they just cancelled my winnings....so all my money is gone they wouldn't even return my investment. I'm horrified to this bookie behavior.

I have uploaded some photos of my account at mybookie on my blog. It's the only screenshot i could find of my account that shows more then 3,000 balance. https://wwbetclub.com/2020/01/01/mybookie-ag-scam

Comments

• R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    They are known for giving the runaround. File a report with OSGA. They have them listed as an Elite book so can probably get you paid.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    I would also notify SBR. They have some sway with their ratings. They've helped me in the past. Good luck.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    If you use a VPN with a small-time book, they are going to automatically call you a pro. They are not the brightest of bulbs and afraid of getting smoked. They probably actually do think you are a pro.

You will need some help but will probably get paid.
  • sat33sat33 Junior Member
    edited January 2020
    bumpo wrote: »
    I would also notify SBR. They have some sway with their ratings. They've helped me in the past. Good luck.

I have contacted SBR and didnt recieve a reply. I did break the site rules and use a VPN. The sad part is all the money i lost at mybookie and how they treated me
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    sat33 wrote: »
    I have contacted SBR and didnt recieve a reply. I did break the site rules and use a VPN. The sad part is all the money i lost at mybookie and how they treated me

LOL. Yeah, SBR thinks you are a sharp too if you use a VPN.

You don't have to have an account to submit a complaint. You can do it with an email address. OSGA has a financial relationship with them so is the best place to start and then go to SBR if you can't get it worked out.