Betting Talk

Bowl picks-GDs

gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
edited January 2020 in Sports Betting
Ok Fellas...........I almost lost the Christmas spirit last night with all the turnovers. Here'S to getting rid of all the grinches. 0-1

Tonight's winner:
How do you saw Merry Christmas in Hawaiian? You will c see tonight. Take the ML +122.

Happy Holidays.

Comments

• gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
    edited December 2019
    Ok Fellas..................................Hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday. More than likely you got very stressed out and got into an argument. Here's to mending fences. +0.12

Today's winner:

LA Tech +7

You hear it all the time, motivation is the key to bowl games. Today is one of those games. Miami has no motivation, nothing at all. Wouldn't be surprised in LA Tech wins out right.
    edited December 2019
    Ok Fellas.......................Are you ready to put your hard earn money on another underdog? I hope so.

Tonight's winner:

Eastern Michigan +13
    Plan and simple......Pitt doesn't have the offense to cover 13.
    Pitt 26 ... EMU 17

Take the points and then take that cash!
    gl
    :peace:
    edited December 2019
    Ok Fellas.............................Starting off the bowl season in the right direction. Let's keep the W's coming. +2.12

Today's winners:

Temple +6
    Michigan St -3.5
    Oklahoma St +5
    Iowa -2
    Air Force -2.5

gl
    edited December 2019
    Ok Fellas.......jump on now because your boy is picking winners.

Today's Winners:

Clemson -2.5
    Oklahoma +14

Gl
    edited December 2019
    Ok Fellas...............Like to say congrats to all my Clemson and LSU fans. It is going to be a great final. But before that, we have 4 games today. How many will you be playing?

Today's Winners

Western Michigan +3.5

Illinois +7

Florida -14.5
    Pound this bet. Do you really think Virginia has the secondary to stop our air attack? Bombs away!

Miss St. -5.5

gl
    edited December 2019
    Ok Fellas............................Yesterday was absolutely brutal. Time to find the suction cups and see if I can fix this dent. Feeling good about today.

Today's winners:

FSU +3.5
    Navy -2.5
    Wyoming -7.5
    Texas +7
    VTech -2.5

gl
    edited January 2020
    Ok Fellas.................Made a little money yesterday but I need to win a lot more. Here's to starting the New Year off going 4-0.

Today's Winners:

Alabama -7.5 ... Michigan
    Saban has to much pride to lose to a bozo like Harbaugh. Alabama has a team as to much pride to lose to this sorry Michigan team. I mean, is Michigan going to score today? Which team has the deeper talent?
    Alabama 42 ... Michigan 16

Auburn -7 ... Minnesota
    I know that Minnesota is a big public dog today but their in trouble....Big Trouble! Auburn is going to have a field day throwing the ball today. Minnesota is going to struggle today on offense....not sure how well they can run against Auburn's size and speed.
    Auburn 31 ... Minnesota 18

Oregon +3 ... Wisconsin
    Wrong team getting points here. Oregon's defense is good....their d-line should slow down Wisconsin's run game. I see this being a very close game coming down to wire so taking the points here is the right side. ML??? Yes!
    Oregon 27 ... Wisconsin 26

Georgia -4.5 ... Baylor
    Great discount on this line. Georgia was basically given 4 points and I'm going to take them and run. Besides, Georgia has the much better defense.
    UGA 28 ... Baylor 21

gl
    edited January 2020
    Ok Fellas...........................Feels good to make money. Let's keep it going today. We got two for the road.

Today's winners:

Cinci -7.5 ... Boston College
    Cinci plays good defense and they have the size to slow BC's running game. Once that happens, BC just starts to crumble.
    Cinci 33 ... BC 17

Tennessee -3.5 ... Indiana
    Differently SEC bias here. Not sure if Indian has the size to stop Tennessee's passing game.
    Tenn 33 ... Indiana 24

Favorites are the way to go today.
    edited January 2020
    Ok Fellas..........Last post until next season. Here's to going out with a big fat 'W'.

Tonight's winner:

CLEMSON -5. Huge bet.
    You should even throw a little on the ML.
    Clemson 34 .....LSU 33

Gl
    edited January 2020
    Ok Fellas..........I SUCK!!!!!!!!

My mission will be to regroup and learn from my mistakes. Changes will be coming.

Congrats LSU fan.