golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
edited December 2019 in Sports Betting
Gerrit Cole to NYY what ya think!

Miss your wisdom in the forum.

Hopefully bases will bring you out.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2019
    Hey guys good to hear from you. Sorry I don't get around much anymore other things have been taking much of my time. Hope all is well with you and your family's at this crazy time of the year. The Trade yea the Yankees got themselves a gem it appears. To say he's a work horse is an understatement with over 90 starts in the last three years and in each year pitching over 200 innings with a LT 4/1 K rate and rest of the numbers are pretty impressive. Hoping it gets the yankees over the top.

My first bet I love Exactas and some future bets but after season starts. As a matter of fact I hit Washington at a hefty 26.5 last year and the two prior years I hit the WS exactas but the first one I bet this year without waiting will be the Phillies vs The Yankees Joe G my man what a storyline that would be.
    I hated to see Didi go I truly enjoyed watching him play but you have to make it when you can wherever that may be.

I hope things are going well here and this finds everyone in good health and cashing a winner or two. So with that I'll leave you and hopefully I can get around a little more often and talk some baseball. The major markets have become so efficient that pre flop betting % wise has been cut a decent amount from my betting and can see it continuing to be cut and Live Betting slowing taking over my daily card. It's pretty amazing when having 4/5 books open and seeing the live betting numbers vary as much as 3 points or 20/30c Juice.

Take care Happy Holidays to all be safe and don't drink and drive there's no excuse anymore.
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited December 2019
    Take care OT thanks for the reply! Go Yanks!