Betting Talk

nba 19/20

12346»

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

Hey danny boy , yup everything here in ny pretty cool , except for all the murders.

• danshandanshan Senior Member

murders looting and rioting is pretty normal for the current times.

how is your son, how are sports for him with all this BS?

he is actually having surgery as we speak , just a little procedure on his shoulder , not major , he will be up and training and will be ready for spring ....if they have a spring season....this kid got robbed like many others, just not him....he might have been drafted this year ...only 5 rds...next year only 20 rds, cut backs in minor leagues . He got dealt a bad hand ...am more bothered then he....at least ill get to watch him play for another year on the house..

Ncaa gave them a extra year so he is going to get his masters and still play ball and they are paying for it...its all good. Thanks for remembering and asking , it shows what type person you are , just not the crazy capper asking silly questions ...lol , am kidding.

sounds like a double edged sword more free education but get screwed on getting on the bus for another year

705 phila +4.5

luck

• rookrook Senior Member

Danshan are you only gambling on virtual stuff nowadays or do you still do some nba? I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately about a conversation we had concerning how the books are generating 2nd half nba odds. Just now based on on that conversation I made a bet on the Nuggets to cover a -5.5 spread in the second half. I just kept thinking, what if danshan is right? How could money be made from this? My theory is that for some reason that method of determining odds, though perhaps effective overall, does not work with certain teams and certain situations. For instance, when that method indicates that the Jazz will tend to fail to cover the 2nd half spread, they have gone 9-4 in failing to cover this season (whereas most teams are pretty much 50/50 in failing to cover.

Dont swell his head bigger then it is please

• rookrook Senior Member

Don’t worry jets96, danshan knows I’m just a mere mortal, so he won’t take anything I say too seriously...

• rookrook Senior Member

Besides, that bet is totally imploding!

Its one of many. Dont worry

Am down a little in baseball but extra innings are killing me...

Hey Rook

I am doing WNBA NBA and Asian baseball right now, I will start MLB as soon as they get a few more games in.

if lakers can drop to -6.5 its a play

713 uta -2.5

luck

726 den +1 -115

luck

really love hou except i need +7.5 ...luck

731 mia+2 bm

luck

715 mia +3.5 -105 bm

luck

702 lal -5 -105...my line -6.34

luck

708 mia +7.5

luck

709 mia +7

luck

changed my model just a bit and incorporated ats results over the the last few weeks...i have a line of lal -4.36 ...so that being said

712 mia +6.5 -115 bm ...

luck