588 lac -6.5

luck
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited February 2020
    jets96 wrote: »
    last time am taking the clippers

588 lac -6.5

luck

Nice play! I end up taking the Heat +9 in the 4th quarter, but that was a big fail...
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited February 2020
    503 no -5 -115
    506 milu -9
    510 lal -7

luck
    edited February 2020
    511 dal -3.5
    519 tor +1
    522 pho +2

luck
    edited February 2020
    537 lac -9.5

luck
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited February 2020
    jets--you said on Wed that it was the last time you were taking the Clips----just kidding (I've had a lot of "last time" bets over the years)--thanks for posting, and keeping a record--BOL
    edited February 2020
    I just dont get that team , they give up 142 pts ,wtf ,26 3 pointers ,i guess they just didnt want to play last night.
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited February 2020
    Lots of grizzled vets taking nights off if they don’t think the game is very important. Then they play the Lakers and suddenly they’re like tornadoes. Very hard to know when they’re going to be motivated.
    edited February 2020
    seriously , it's beyond crazy. I've put a little more time into this and my results this week were better , not going to let a couple games bother me ,but it fucking bothers me ,nba is the worst , i hate watching these guys, lazy asses ,no defense at all, its only about getting my points.
    edited February 2020
    510 ind -1.5

luck

- - - Updated - - -

ytd 53-57 -10.05

- - - Updated - - -

522 den +3

luck
    edited February 2020
    521 sac +6.5

luck
    edited February 2020
    Ok my line on that game was okc -4.40, i wasnt sure about fox, but adding what i thought fox was worth to that line, and okc with a big game coming up today , and the way sac has been playing ...getting 6.5 was worth it ,even though i i got 7 before i posted it. As the line moved up you have to wonder but fox is not worth that move imo.
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited February 2020
    jets96 wrote: »
    Ok my line on that game was okc -4.40, i wasnt sure about fox, but adding what i thought fox was worth to that line, and okc with a big game coming up today , and the way sac has been playing ...getting 6.5 was worth it ,even though i i got 7 before i posted it. As the line moved up you have to wonder but fox is not worth that move imo.

I thought there might be some adjustment problems due to the team having gotten used to Fox controlling the ball most of the time, but when I tuned in to the game it didn’t look like Fox’s absence bothered them at all...
    edited February 2020
    and that's why i took them big ...i happened to be on the right side for once , being very discreet in the nba right now.
    edited February 2020
    532 atl +3

luck
    edited March 2020
    518 clev +5 ...my line sas -2.87

luck
    edited March 2020
    shouldve waited on cle ,on vacation and not on computer, so i jumped the gun , and then i waited a little for sac . How under rated is this team 7-2 ats after the break ...tor 3-4 ats ...i line wise , am getting great value with tor with 2 days off and sac on tail end of back to backs , win or lose.

522 sac +6
    luck

my line den -1.20 ...coming back to me a litte

• rookrook Senior Member

I was going to take the Nuggets money line, but looking back at the box scores from this season’s contests between the teams it looks like the Jazz prefer to jump to a big early lead and then choke it away, so now my plan is to bet Nuggets money line at the point when the Jazz get their double digit lead...

sounds like a plan ....good luck

if that line dropped to 4 i was going to take the jazz ....

if your interested ill post the other lines at some point today

have tor -7 ...liking nets +10...going to wait a bit more

753 bky +10 -115

luck

• rookrook Senior Member

Well I got the timing completely wrong but the general concept still held as the Jazz fell apart in overtime. Nets not looking good right now...

they got killed late

rook , i have okc -1.73 , i can get +1 at worst pk ...what you thinking ?

Have lakers -5.53

• rookrook Senior Member

You mean live? You could probably get any line you wanted live because both Rockets and Thunder game scores bounce all over the place during the course of a game. Pre-game, the only line I look at is Bookmaker, which right now offers +1 for the Thunder...

• rookrook Senior Member

I’m looking for a win by the Thunder but I’ll watch and see if one or the other teams seem out of sorts. By default I am assuming it will probably be the Rockets that is out of sorts because Westbrook is out. Should be an interesting game though and I’m pretty sure Chris Paul isn’t going to be goofing around for this one.

like they say, the best bets to make are the ones you dont make...i dont watch games and dont do live.

ill look at todays games and see what i like , thank you for your input

701 bky +11.5

703 uta +4

luck

• danshandanshan Senior Member

Whats up Jets, glad to see your NBA is still rolling, best of luck