Betting Talk

Officiating in NE vs CLE

2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
edited October 2019 in Sports Betting
Always rolled my eyes at the NE conspiracy theorists but this was some incredibly legit biased officiating . Wow !

Comments

• spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    I had the Browns. The officiating is not the problem. The coach is the problem. That and a team that just can’t keep from shooting themselves in the foot, which is partially coaching as well.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    I had the Browns. The officiating is not the problem. The coach is the problem. That and a team that just can’t keep from shooting themselves in the foot, which is partially coaching as well.

Some self inflicted wounds no doubt .... but those 2 offensive PI calls Yikes ....even romo was speechless .
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Sorry, but they were both legitimate, especially the push off. It was obvious from the sideline angle that he pushed off to create separation. The defender knew it was going on the offense when the flag was thrown. I’m not sure what Romo was looking at in that case. I suppose he was numb from trying to defend all the Kitchen’s idiocy. The pick PI could have been overlooked, and often is, but by rule it is PI.