Eagles are a disaster
The redskins?

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Coops wrote: »
    The redskins?

Basically wide open......
    But if Cousins can limit mistakes, this team has a big chance of winning the division. The OL and DL are playing very solid.
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Cowboys still get it done IMO. About to have 2 NFC East wins and I think their OL will move the ball well enough with Romo.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Jake T. wrote: »
    Cowboys still get it done IMO. About to have 2 NFC East wins and I think their OL will move the ball well enough with Romo.

Without romo u mean... I'm stacking the box with 8 and making weeden throw.... U must have more faith in weeden than me.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    What a nice win by Dallas today and a great value play without Dez to get Dallas+7 now that's a sin LOL. Next week 2 missing players cant wait to see how far the market pushes Atlanta this coming week. They never learn :D
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I vote for Richmond
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Without romo u mean... I'm stacking the box with 8 and making weeden throw.... U must have more faith in weeden than me.

I'll take Weeden over Cousins and Bradford any day. And I'll take him 50% of the time over Eli.
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2015

Yup meant without. Weeden surprisingly looked good tonight, although Kellen Moore is the QB they should use.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    What a nice win by Dallas today and a great value play without Dez to get Dallas+7 now that's a sin LOL. Next week 2 missing players cant wait to see how far the market pushes Atlanta this coming week. They never learn :D

seeing some early lines as pk...
    edited September 2015
    kcburgh wrote: »

Yes me too, kind of strange, but still early. Gonna have to wait for this one a few days and see what the market does.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Giants can't finish
    Boys no romo or dez
    Eagles are a disaster
    The redskins?

Whooo, Chip Kelly's really had his team ready to play this season hasn't he? Looks like just another college genius right now.

In spite of that, Washington, and to a lesser extent the Giants, just stink so imo it still comes down to Dallas or Philly. I think Weeden is a capable backup but overcoming 8-10 weeks with no Romo is a tall order. It will be closer than everyone thought a couple of weeks ago but Philly still wins.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2015
    E-A-G-L-E-S..... EAGLES!!!

Obligatory fan response aside, I have no fking clue. I have a hard time imagining that their offense will not improve but I have an equally hard time believing just how bad they have looked.
    edited September 2015
    kcburgh wrote: »

Moving now, Currently Atlanta -1.5 It sure didn't take the herd mentality to long to move it and more might be on it's way. I call them the Umpa lumpa gang :D
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited September 2015
    If Romo is out 10+ games, I'd have to say NY Giants. This division seems up for grabs.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    BookMaker put up adjusted NFC East odds yesterday. http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/20150921-despite-losing-tony-romo-cowboys-pass-eagles-become-favorites-to-win-nfc-east.ece

They moved within about an hour to making the Eagles favorites again.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    Basically wide open......
    But if Cousins can limit mistakes, this team has a big chance of winning the division. The OL and DL are playing very solid.

As I said:
    http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/22/redskins-bill-callahan-offensive-line-cowboys
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    You guys are treating Dallas like they are on a shorthanded powerplay. 10 on 11. With Hardy coming back from suspension, a mean OLine and 2-0. They're the chalk right now. Garrett may not be a Tom Landry, but he's a smart ex-Ivy league QB. Game plan for Weeden will be conservative.

As for Wash Obi, dysfunctional from the top on down. Hell, Cousins and RG3 don't even talk to each other.
    edited September 2015
    Garrett may not be a Tom Landry, but he's a smart ex-Ivy league QB

Yep I agree.. My man fitz Ivy league last night did a job on the colts