Betting Talk

It's pretty dumb that Auburn is still ranked

Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
Struggled to beat Louisville, Louisville is 0-3.
Struggled to beat an FCS team in Jacksonville State.
Lost by 24 against LSU.

And somehow still ranked in the top 25. SEC is the best conference almost every year but this is ridiculous.

Comments

• Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Meanwhile BYU (who has been lucky, don't get me wrong) drops out of the 25 after beating 2 top 25 teams and losing 23-24 against top 10 UCLA. Doesn't make sense.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Jake T. wrote: »
    Meanwhile BYU (who has been lucky, don't get me wrong) drops out of the 25 after beating 2 top 25 teams and losing 23-24 against top 10 UCLA. Doesn't make sense.

Early season polls usually don't. Fortunately they tend to (somewhat) correct themselves as the season wears on.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    kdog wrote: »
    Early season polls usually don't. Fortunately they tend to (somewhat) correct themselves as the season wears on.

Agreed. If Auburn is still ranked, it makes no sense. Also, even though it will never happen, I don't think teams should be ranked until they've played 4 or five games, then you can get an accurate read, instead of ranking them before the season starts, when there's much more uncertainty
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Missouri has also looked pretty shaky to be in that 25 spot of the AP Top 25.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Rakovec11 wrote: »
    last month i was playing on www.betmaxvalue.com.. register people best sports odds on web really. i get my first withdraw in 1 day on paypal :D
    + they have good bonuses for players who have sportsinsightinformation

when i was registrered i was get 1€ bonus free no deposit for sports betting :D i mean when withdraw money only odds matter because this i playing on betmaxvalue. good luck folks!

Hello Goats....
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Tortuga wrote: »
    Missouri has also looked pretty shaky to be in that 25 spot of the AP Top 25.

That was another one that really stood out to me. Missouri doesn't even look like a top 40 team from what I've seen this year.