Betting Talk

5dimes baseball over/under question

Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
I looked on the site but could not find the specifics on this one, if they are there I apologize.

Does anyone know what would happen with my Indians future over bet (got it at 82.5) if they don't make up the Det-Cle rainout from a week ago? Sounds like if no playoff implications, they will not play. Does Cle have to play 162 for action? Thanks.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I play RSW with 5Dimes and you don't have to play 162 games. I get paid when my team reaches the win total I bet maybe a day or two later and they also take my bet when the team I bet mathematically can't reach the RSW total
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Chisox6 wrote: »
    I looked on the site but could not find the specifics on this one, if they are there I apologize.

Does anyone know what would happen with my Indians future over bet (got it at 82.5) if they don't make up the Det-Cle rainout from a week ago? Sounds like if no playoff implications, they will not play. Does Cle have to play 162 for action? Thanks.

I don't see it on site either which is surprising. I ~think~at 5D the team only has to play 161 or maybe even 160 for the bet to be graded. Ask live support.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    kdog wrote: »
    I don't see it on site either which is surprising. I ~think~at 5D the team only has to play 161 or maybe even 160 for the bet to be graded. Ask live support.

They pay or take for me the day or two after the decision during the the season. I didn't play any with them this year because of the numbers but last year I had two plays one was LAA Over 92 and the minute it hit 93 the next day I was paid. I don't think I'm the only one. I had another with them and this one (can't remember what team) but it took 2 days to get paid during the season.

edit: That's with baseball not sure with any other sport
    Your post sounds like I'm making this up.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    They have done that with some of mine in the past too OT. Others have sat until after game 162 so... Only one I have there this year is Seattle O86.5 which as of today is mathematically dead. So we shall see when it gets graded.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks guys. I don't mind if I have a losing ticket anyway if they play 162 or not. But I am worried they will be 82-79 and the last game with Detroit will get cancelled if no playoff implications. That would be a really tough beat.
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    pretty sure it states that 160 games must be played