Betting Talk

114 Mich

TheRebTheReb Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
Mich -34' -15 vs. UNLV

I've watched both UNLV games, was impressed with their effort in their opener on the road... But in the 2nd game when Decker went down vs. UCLA the frosh backup was like a deer in the headlights.... Decker is listed day to day, I'm in doubt that Sanchez will throw him at the "Wolves" prior to conference so the way I see this is pretty much 42-3 with the MI D scoring at least 14....Rebs D is better than their stats may read BUT going 3 time zones east and I know they did a walk through the big house earlier today but when they see the largest hostile crowd in their history...it will show, especially at QB..
Whether Decker plays or not IMO

Comments

• Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I lined this one at Michigan -36 if I remember correctly so no bet for me. Wolverines should dominate but knowing Harbaugh they'll be happy running all day long which could cause issues on the bigger spread. Good luck on it though. Game will be lopsided I agree with that 100%.
  • Joey KnishJoey Knish Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I played U49 for a lot of the reasons you wrote. I can't see the Michigan defense giving up many (any) points and Harbaugh will keep pounding the running game trying to develop that mentality.