Betting Talk

Fishboom on shark tank

minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
I just saw a replay of Shark Tank with Fishboom on there selling his locker bones.

Anybody have an update? Fish?

Love to hear the good news?

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    From what I understand they're doing well. Great Idea.
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited September 2015
    A BT guy was on Shark Tank? Anyone have a YouTube link?
    edited September 2015
    It's fishboom he's been posting since football started and he's pretty good at that also. A gentleman at it's best. I'll see if there's any. Him and his buddy invented a shelve that fits in a locker for school kids and you can set it up anyway you want. Don't thing my telling it is doing it justice but it's really cool.
  • coyleraycoyleray Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    just google shark tank locker bones
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Thanks. Here it is:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oTQSrbO_Z0g"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It seems to stop at 2:51.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited September 2015
    edited September 2015
    So when is the Mississippi kid going to show up and take a bow.:clap:
  • fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I truly appreciate the support from y'all! It has been a whirlwind since the show. We went from a plain wooden model and a website to wooden and colored plastic models in two sizes! We are online, with staples.com, target.com, wayfair.com, and Amazon. We have other prospects. From a business look, I've learned soooo much in dealing from one on one customer service to talking with VPs of big business. But the one thing I am proud of with our business, is that will have not lost sight of our goal: make the education of our kids, more organized, more enjoyable, and to give them a sense of identity. They are our future! Geez, I need to be on the debate stage tonight!

Thank you all very much and will update!

boom
    edited September 2015
    :clap::clap::clap: