Bookmaker

Good luck all

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Good Luck!!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Good Luck MGM and we're off. Where did this year go?
  • mgmhatesmemgmhatesme Member
    edited September 2015
    Older I get the faster time goes...

NFL YTD 0-1-1, -1.1

Bookmaker:
    Miami -3, -125
    Buffalo +3, -135
    Jacksonville +3, -105

Will have at least 6 more plays for NFL later

Good luck all
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Love Jax and Buffalo tomorrow, fwiw.
    edited September 2015
    Thanks, good luck to us both

Rest of Sunday

GB -6.5, -115
    Detroit +3, -120
    TEN money line +125
    OAK money line +130
    Den/Balt under 48, -110

Monitoring overs for Ten/TB and NYG/Dallas to add if lines have a bit more value
    edited September 2015
    Adding Under STL/Sea 41.5, -110, bookmaker

Good luck all
    edited September 2015
    Adding

9/13
    Minnesota Vikings money line -125, bookmaker

Good luck all
    edited September 2015
    NFL YTD 5-5-1... -0.2 units. Poor game day decision making not taking the over in TB/TEN that I thought was great earlier and didn't play based on the Mike Evans injury. Subbed a loser in SEA/STL under that I had capped terribly wrong. In Vegas for a crazy weekend.... Our group had some parlays depending on that over in the night game, everyone placed a Dallas -0.5 and over 46.5 teaser that unbelievably won. Huge swing that was just plain lucky.

Have a couple very large wagers on SF money line placed at Caesars that I will hopefully mail in.

Tonight is interesting... Eagles have been hyped up perhaps the most in NFL or just behind Dallas in offseason.... SF has been torn down by the media. I tried to find reasons to like Atlanta but it was difficult. The new coach / hard to game plan against angle is there... But I don't think the talent is. NFC South is a poor division and the Eagles I think can still confuse with their up tempo style. Eagles -3 or over 54.5 seems the best depending on how one feels the Philly D will do against Ryan/ Julio and Tevin Coleman.

It does feel like I am joining the herd and this falls into a "too obvious" pick... Still, I'll add Philly -3, -110. I like Bradford in this offense and I think the Philly DL can force a mistake on Ryan trying to keep pace.

On the 39ers (missing some from last year), I just don't like kaepernick... Think Boldin is declining, Torrey Smith and Vernon Davis to be overrated, and Carlos Hyde too unproven, although he looked to have potential in preseason. SF OL overmatched against a very good MIN DL. I expect Kaepernick mistakes and a solid game by Bridgewater to be the difference. Bowman vs Peterson will be fun to watch tonight. I like the Vikes in a 24-13 type game. Hope the SF rugby player doesn't make special teams plays tonight.

Good luck all
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Please make sure you are following the Recordkeeping Guidelines. Thanks.

4. All football and basketball picks must be at -110*. No money lines. No buying points.
    *An exception would be when a game is shaded around a key number like 3 or 7. In that case, please make sure to include the proper juice.
    edited September 2015
    ok, will grade those at -110 earlier to put the record at -0.55.

Subbing Min -2, -110 for the moneyline.

Good luck all.
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    mgmhatesme wrote: »
    NFL YTD 5-5-1... -0.2 units. Poor game day decision making not taking the over in TB/TEN that I thought was great earlier and didn't play based on the Mike Evans injury. Subbed a loser in SEA/STL under that I had capped terribly wrong. In Vegas for a crazy weekend.... Our group had some parlays depending on that over in the night game, everyone placed a Dallas -0.5 and over 46.5 teaser that unbelievably won. Huge swing that was just plain lucky.

Have a couple very large wagers on SF money line placed at Caesars that I will hopefully mail in.

Tonight is interesting... Eagles have been hyped up perhaps the most in NFL or just behind Dallas in offseason.... SF has been torn down by the media. I tried to find reasons to like Atlanta but it was difficult. The new coach / hard to game plan against angle is there... But I don't think the talent is. NFC South is a poor division and the Eagles I think can still confuse with their up tempo style. Eagles -3 or over 54.5 seems the best depending on how one feels the Philly D will do against Ryan/ Julio and Tevin Coleman.

It does feel like I am joining the herd and this falls into a "too obvious" pick... Still, I'll add Philly -3, -110. I like Bradford in this offense and I think the Philly DL can force a mistake on Ryan trying to keep pace.

On the 39ers (missing some from last year), I just don't like kaepernick... Think Boldin is declining, Torrey Smith and Vernon Davis to be overrated, and Carlos Hyde too unproven, although he looked to have potential in preseason. SF OL overmatched against a very good MIN DL. I expect Kaepernick mistakes and a solid game by Bridgewater to be the difference. Bowman vs Peterson will be fun to watch tonight. I like the Vikes in a 24-13 type game. Hope the SF rugby player doesn't make special teams plays tonight.

Good luck all
    I am guessing you meant you have a couple large wagers on Minn money line.
    edited September 2015
    Yes, meant placed wagers on Minnesota moneyline.... Thanks
    edited September 2015
    YTD: 5-7-1, -2.75

week 2:
    Under KC/Den 42
    Hou +3, +105 (Mallet is in, doesnt change pick)
    Over TB/N.O. 47
    Det +3, -120
    Buff pick
    Chi +1.5 (or moneyline)
    Over Arz/Chi 45 (or parlay with above)
    Ten -1
    Over Ten/Cle 41.5

good luck all
    edited September 2015
    Adding Oakland +4.5, -105 bookmaker