Betting Talk

Haven't been around much

cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
Been busy coaching football and attempting to help turn around a program that's won 1 game each of the last 3 years and had a 35 game losing streak prior to that.

That being said I'm learning alot about myself and how to help impact kids lives in a positive manner.

We are 1-1 after two games this year and Friday night one of my receivers made the catch below. I know you guys are sports junkies who love a good play here and there so I thought I'd share.

Good luck this season gentlemen-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsbFF6a9Uz4&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Loved it!!!!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Great catch, he looked like Odell Beckham. Do you have any opinion on the Iowa-ISU game? I'm looking at the Clones, but I'm thinking the under might be the better play, any info is appreciated (try to be neutral)
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Great catch, he looked like Odell Beckham. Do you have any opinion on the Iowa-ISU game? I'm looking at the Clones, but I'm thinking the under might be the better play, any info is appreciated (try to be neutral)

Played the Over actually and Iowa State +. Tough emotional week for Iowa as Tyler Sash died on Tuesday suddenly. Lots of travel for staff and players for visitation last night then back to Oskaloosa today for funeral.Just personally think they struggle to stop Iowa States passing game.

Time will tell. Good Luck
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Nice catch! What coaching role do you have? Who are your coaching icons?
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Tortuga wrote: »
    Nice catch! What coaching role do you have? Who are your coaching icons?

I'm currently the Varsity head OL/DL coach and head special teams coach for a 3A school in Iowa.

My coaching icons are Dan McCarney, my uncle John Edwards who coached college baseball for 35+ years and Jim Williams. Famous OL coach who's currently with Dowling Catholic but has time in the NFL and college.

Thanks for asking Tortuga
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Nice. Good luck this season!