Betting Talk

Locals quick line movement

golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
Got a local I've used for several years and this year he has changed websites. His new site is moving extremely quick on the RAS releases. I mean like crazy quick. Gonna try call in today, has anyone ever experienced calling in but the screen the agent is looking at be slower than the one on my end? I'm curious cause if not I'm not sure my call in would be any more effective than trying do it my self online. He's adjusting the juice first then the line. Example: say RAS releases -3 -110, it goes to -3 -125, -3 -145. Then says unavailable, and then the line reappears about 5 minutes later with -4.5/-5. Is this site the local is using cloning pinnacle?

Comments

• ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    yeah, ive bounced around to a few locals that have worked in past that now move very quickly. Getting tougher as the years go by.
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Same here. As soon as I hit confirm with local it goes off the board. 30 seconds later it comes back at 1.5 - 2 points worse. It has to be cloning. It almost seems that my local knows the line/game before I do? I get a better line with BOL than my local.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Dubbs wrote: »
    Same here. As soon as I hit confirm with local it goes off the board. 30 seconds later it comes back at 1.5 - 2 points worse. It has to be cloning. It almost seems that my local knows the line/game before I do? I get a better line with BOL than my local.

I agree, honestly it's really is like the local is getting the game before I do. Do you mind if I get your email from goats and email you?
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    I agree, honestly it's really is like the local is getting the game before I do. Do you mind if I get your email from goats and email you?
    Sure
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    It's been like this for years at most pph
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Only got 1 line out of the 7 this morning. This is for all my locals and offshores too.
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I can never get the release number on line but have much more success over the phone.
    edited September 2015
    Found out I was the getting the games about 2 minutes later than everyone else. No wonder I've had zero luck so far. Hopefully I'll get back to getting them with my new set up.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm surprised that it's taken this long far some books to take some preventative measures against RAS moves. You're just asking to lose money otherwise. That's simply a product of their success. I personally am on a great deal of the totals they eventually release. But if I don't play them before they hit the screens they're gone and most the time not coming back.
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Golfer, why the 2 minute delay if you don't mind sharing.
    edited September 2015
    I have a partner that I bet with (same guy for many years). We have a few differnent accounts set up. He bets RAS plays on one and I bet them on another for us. Today he used call in and sent me a text saying "got it" which means he nailed the release line. I text him back and said I hadn't even received the play yet. Turns out I was lagging behind about 2 minutes on recieving the text. So now I don't know exactly how fast my locals site is moving, cause I wasnt getting the plays quick enough. So maybe he's actually not any quicker than before (I hope this is the case) . Time will tell. So I'm gonna use a different method of contact. I was using sprint phone and sprint service.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    I have a partner that I bet with (same guy for many years). We have a few differnent accounts set up. He bets RAS plays on one and I bet them on another for us. Today he used call in and sent me a text saying "got it" which means he nailed the release line. I text him back and said I hadn't even received the play yet. Turns out I was lagging behind about 2 minutes on recieving the text. So now I don't know exactly how fast my locals site is moving, cause I wasnt getting the plays quick enough. So maybe he's actually not any quicker than before (I hope this is the case) . Time will tell. So I'm gonna use a different method of contact. I was using sprint phone and sprint service.

Interesting because I use Sprint also. And the emails came in quicker than the texts today.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Hat wrote: »
    I can never get the release number on line but have much more success over the phone.

My local cut off my phone service........It was the small talk before the release that blew my cover.
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    2sportguy wrote: »
    My local cut off my phone service........It was the small talk before the release that blew my cover.
    That is why I really liked the countdown page. Knowing exactly when the release was coming greatly helped with calling in.
    edited September 2015
    Durito said something really intersting about a week ago, teleconference. Wonder what that would be like. Seems intersting.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    for me on T-Mobile..text beat email..although do with I could get the entire play without having to open the text..
    edited September 2015
    Hat wrote: »
    That is why I really liked the countdown page. Knowing exactly when the release was coming greatly helped with calling in.

I agree with this. I haven't tried calling in this year yet. And it's mostly because the stalling out could get really obvious and lengthy. Before I could always time it to where I would only need to ask for the line on one other game number. Now I could be asking for 10 and then quickly pulling the trigger on the last one which could be very alarming. But in general, I think I still like the text better for now.