Betting Talk

Dodgers about to be no hit for 2nd time in 10 days?

Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Sports Betting
3 outs away for Arrieta.

Comments

• Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Justin Turner strikes out. 2 outs away.
    edited August 2015
    Another strikeout! 1 out away!!
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    sounds like a Cubs home game..
    edited August 2015
    Another no hitter against the Dodgers!!
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    he scored 57.65 on DK
    edited August 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    he scored 57.65 on DK

Would have been nice to have. You have him at DraftKings or FanDuel?
    edited August 2015
    Thought this was an interesting Tweet:

Mike DiGiovanna
    @MikeDiGiovanna

Jake Arrietta just told @Buster_ESPN on post-game that he thought the play that was ruled an error "was a hit." Interesting.
    edited August 2015
    Also of note... Curt Schilling would have been calling this game if not for his suspension.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    I don't play DFS my brother does. He had Arrieta on DK in some leagues and 50/50s
    edited August 2015
    ESPN Stats & Info
    @ESPNStatsInfo
    Chase Utley joins Hank Aaron & Ted Williams (among others) in 2x being last out of a no-hitter.

Utley was also last out of Josh Beckett's
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Jake T. wrote: »
    Also of note... Curt Schilling would have been calling this game if not for his suspension.

Schilling is a moron, but I think he does/did a good job on the Sunday night games, I'll miss him
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Schilling is a moron, but I think he does/did a good job on the Sunday night games, I'll miss him

Kruk is the stiff in the booth. Only thing he brings to the table is food. Schilling's female fill-in did a good job. CS needs to learn to walk on egg shells when speaking to the public in this PC world.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Kruk is the stiff in the booth. Only thing he brings to the table is food. Schilling's female fill-in did a good job. CS needs to learn to walk on egg shells when speaking to the public in this PC world.

Agree with you regarding Kruk. As for Schilling, he had to know what he tweeted would get him in trouble, he just had to know it. Yes, we live in a more PC world, and he has to know that too. Before anyone in the public eye tweets or says anything controversial, stop and think before you tweet/speak, just take a second to think if it's really what you want to say, and what the ramifications might be