Betting Talk

XNFL Week 3

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Sports Betting
I don't play much NFL to be honest I'm really bad so I may play a teaser but even with them your getting fucked with the numbers or the juice. So most likely I'll do something else with my Sundays. Play a little Poker at the Rock while people pay attention and sweat there games and hopefully the guy in the middle will push chips my way.

Maybe I'll start a thread called the Fade game of the week. It will be my way of giving back to the forum.

To many rule changes just don't enjoy the game like I use to. Anyway just a hint in case you feel like fading.
But I waiting for a +6 and will play it at +5/+ 5.5 on Tennessee Friday 8/28

I'm in a survivor contest every year and this year the first week has no DD favorite now what do I do lol Bye Bye $50
If your in the neighhood I'll be the guy with the short hair beard and a Yankee shirt on in the Poker Room 's small 1/2 NL

Comments

• kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    A columnist in the Gaming today took the Titans because the Chiefs are 0-6 in Friday night pre-season games..you have a lock buddy!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    kcburgh wrote: »
    A columnist in the Gaming today took the Titans because the Chiefs are 0-6 in Friday night pre-season games..you have a lock buddy!

I read somewhere that the Chiefs were something like 8-34 ATS in the preseason
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Betting against Andy Reid in Pre-Season doesn't usually turn out so well if I remember corectly.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    I found where I saw the stat, the Chiefs are 8-35 ATS in the preseason since 2004
    edited August 2015
    kane wrote: »
    I found where I saw the stat, the Chiefs are 8-35 ATS in the preseason since 2004

I really don't get into that type of stat but I'm intrested in Tenn new offense and the matchups that it will create. It's a young team and they will show up tonight as will KC. If you want to get into thrends K.C is suppose to be 1-18 playing a team off a win but that's BS also. I'm done with baseball and being game 3 I'll get a look at teams this weekend playing there regulars for at least 3 Quarters.

EDIT: Hope that trend holds up :)
    edited August 2015
    Saturday Fade 8/29
    Record is 1-0 to the faders

Seattle -2.5 -125
    edited August 2015
    Add another

#263 Minnesota +2.5 +112
    edited August 2015
    Well the record is 1-2 <1.25>

Faders of course are 2-1 +0.95

Today Sunday 8/30

New Orleans -4 -110

The Minn game was changed to +110 as per- guidelines
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    OT you said you dont do much nfl , it seems that doing pre season nfl would be much harder , though i personally look at this week to see what i can take into week one, which isnt much , i did like my jets last night , they should grind out a few wins ,took ov 6.5 when it was available , they have to make a statement in game one vs cleve, i hope that line drops to -2.5 ...i can get it now at 5dimes laying -130 ...ill wait...after week one ,the next three will be interesting.

good luck
    edited August 2015
    jets96 wrote: »
    OT you said you dont do much nfl , it seems that doing pre season nfl would be much harder , though i personally look at this week to see what i can take into week one, which isnt much , i did like my jets last night , they should grind out a few wins ,took ov 6.5 when it was available , they have to make a statement in game one vs cleve, i hope that line drops to -2.5 ...i can get it now at 5dimes laying -130 ...ill wait...after week one ,the next three will be interesting.

good luck

I disagree with it being harder then the regular season. If you do proper research on coaches and QB rotations and what coaches want to change a culture from losing seasons to winning seasons and getting in the players minds that they can win and change the mindset of the locker room. It's all right there. In the case of Tenn they're changing the offensive with a young team and after listening and reading the team appears to young to grab the change right away and might take a while so what you get is Tenn maybe a go against team the first couple of games. Pre-Season is important. The old way of thinking was that's it's a waste of time and I disagree with that. Good Luck to you also sorry but the Jets are in for a long year.
    edited August 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Well the record is 1-2 <1.25>

Faders of course are 2-1 +0.95

Today Sunday 8/30

New Orleans -4 -110

The Minn game was changed to +110 as per- guidelines

Well the record is 1-3 <2.35>

Faders of course are 3-1 +1.95

Have a good Football season all. I'll be in a couple of low limit contests and a survivor pool and getting ready for the NBA.