Betting Talk

How Long Before N Dakota St Moves Up to 1-A?

BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Sports Betting
http://bismarcktribune.com/sports/college/ndsu-to-pay-cost-of-attendance-to-all-scholarship-athletes/article_5e57e4b7-e78d-5b7d-8e9b-776d1e810b45.html

this put other schools in their football and basketball conferences in a spot. (Mo Valley Football Conf-- Summit League for baskets)

Comments

• Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    5D just put out odds. ND State -16, 46.5 in season opener on Saturday against Montana.
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited August 2015
    I think they could compete, but aren't they pretty much banking on an invite from the Mountain West? Maybe they are happy dominating FCS?
  • mjc257mjc257 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Tortuga wrote: »
    I think they could compete, but aren't they pretty much banking on an invite from the Mountain West? Maybe they are happy dominating FCS?

They'd do more than compete. 32, 17, and 35 in Sagarin ratings last three years.
    edited August 2015
    Down to -14.5. Does Montana have a good squad again?
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Jake T. wrote: »
    Down to -14.5. Does Montana have a good squad again?

This sat @ 15 and 15.5 at 5Dimes for all of last week-- then suddenly dropped to 14.5--- then yesterday it was 16-- about an hour ago I took 15.5 with Montana-- now 14.5's across the board.

I bet a small amount because it's the first game of the year-- N Dak St is reloading on defense-- their O is pretty much the same--- Montana's D should be good-- Grizzlies new coach is completely redoing the O into an extremely fast paced unit. So.... if Mont goes 3 and out too many times we know what will happen-- last year they held NDSU to 22 in Fargo (22-10 NDSU win)

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13529396/montana-grizzlies-coach-bob-stitt-cult-favorite-coaches
    edited August 2015
    This sat @ 15 and 15.5 at 5Dimes for all of last week-- then suddenly dropped to 14.5--- then yesterday it was 16-- about an hour ago I took 15.5 with Montana-- now 14.5's across the board.

I bet a small amount because it's the first game of the year-- N Dak St is reloading on defense-- their O is pretty much the same--- Montana's D should be good-- Grizzlies new coach is completely redoing the O into an extremely fast paced unit. So.... if Mont goes 3 and out too many times we know what will happen-- last year they held NDSU to 22 in Fargo (22-10 NDSU win)

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13529396/montana-grizzlies-coach-bob-stitt-cult-favorite-coaches

Excellent info.

So what I know from my limited research...

ND State offense is slow but effective. Going up against a good defense.

Montana offense is now fast but inexperienced. Going up against an inexperienced defense.

Montana has a new coaching staff.

Did ND St play any tempo offenses last year? I looked up the amount of plays each team put up against them last year and no one was really able to stick to a super quick pace. The two teams that ran the most plays only scored 7 and 10 points.

I'm going to put down something on this game for funsies. Just not sure what.
    edited August 2015
    LB Gamboa suspended for Montana.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Total is being steamed up to 53 and even 54 at spots...