Betting Talk

Anyone ever used linecrusher?

winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
Wondering if anyone had opinions on him.
This thread is not intended to promote this service.
I think I am allowed to ask this and not violating forum rules as I've asked about sweetjones in the past.

Comments

• Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    I could be wrong about this, but I believe that he has passed.

atlanticmortuary.com/notices/Barry-Grubb

That was the name of the guy that ran it, and the funeral home is near where he lived. Also linecrusher.com is for sale and his sports102.com site hasn't been updated since June 1.

I think that he posted here as hotbustop occasionally. http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/174067-Am-I-allowed-to-ask-opinions-on-a-certain-service?p=806891&viewfull=1#post806891

Sad news.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    1695 seems cheap for a flashy name like that
    edited June 2015
    just want to add, that could be a nice flip for those of you that are into flip sales 1695 is a steal for that name
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Hey hey guys... the rumor of my demise is greatly exaggerated!!! I am alive and well...... Wow that was a little unsettling to see my name in print as dead. But I did use Barry back in the day. Best basketball capper I ever came across. So sorry to hear he has passed.
    edited September 2015
    Glad to see your Alive. Why did you put your site name up for sale? Lot's of resurrections happening lately on this board kind of giving me the Spooks :)
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    hotbustop wrote: »
    Hey hey guys... the rumor of my demise is greatly exaggerated!!! I am alive and well...... Wow that was a little unsettling to see my name in print as dead. But I did use Barry back in the day. Best basketball capper I ever came across. So sorry to hear he has passed.

Glad to see you're alive! My apologies for the false reports of your demise!
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    No I am not Barry Grubb. He did die I guess. I used him back in the 80's and early 90's. He was the best basketball capper I have ever come across. But I am not in any connected. I just was responding because someone thought I was Barry Grubb. Two different people. I googled his name and the link to this post came up and I read it and saw someone thought we were one and the same.