Betting Talk

Betonline

2»

Comments

• R40R40 Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    can you keep betting the opener over and over or just 250 max period?

I don't know. I don't bet that much on them. Try it and find out. It doesn't get any better than betting BOL openers. That is all I want in life.
  • donny2donny2 Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    When you say you are betting at a btc book and betting 0.5 a game... what do you mean by 0.5?
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    donny2 wrote: »
    When you say you are betting at a btc book and betting 0.5 a game... what do you mean by 0.5?

i bet .5btc per game and i dont kelly bet I just put .5 per game that I guess I have an edge. I wanted to learn how to adjust my wager based on my guessed edge for that game but I could not get help and could not figure it out myself. I tried the kelly calculator but I got confused with it
    edited February 2018
    Let me get this straight. So you are betting at least 4000 usd per game when you say you are betting .5btc per game? Because you mean 0.5btc?
    edited February 2018
    donny2 wrote: »
    Let me get this straight. So you are betting at least 4000 usd per game when you say you are betting .5btc per game? Because you mean 0.5btc?

no way to get an exact dollar amount with btc huge price flucs but yeah about that, after i did 100 games and felt comfortable, I started betting, I hope to increase that amount when i get to 300 games
    edited February 2018
    I use to bet bigger before I learned that I had no clue what I WAS doing!
    edited February 2018
    Im just curious but if thats the case, then you probably have at least low/mid 6 figure bankroll for betting then? So if you are betting 0.5 btc now and thats at least 4k per game, how much in action do you have on average put in a day? When you say you used to bet bigger, u mean in terms of usd or btc?
    edited February 2018
    I usually have 2-4 NBA plays a day. I was betting .8 per game in MLB not really sure what the BTC price was at the time but my guess it was probably lower than it is now so probably about the same USD amt. I want to get on a kelly system based on my guessed edge in a game but really not clear how to do it effectively.