Betting Talk

fansunite you think this is real?

danshandanshan Senior Member
edited February 2018 in Sports Betting
I mean if its really .5% margin on a side, that is crazy low, unbelievable talk about easy to beat the book my gosh

https://fansunite.io/

I NEVER heard of it or know anything about it but if someone does please fill me in!

Comments

• Awesome-O!Awesome-O! Member
    edited January 2018
    So I do a little "investing" in crypto currency and I too stumbled upon these guys. They plan to release their own token (ERC-20) i think Q1 2018.
    You should check out their whitepaper if you havent already: https://fansunite.io/whitepaper.pdf
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    whitepapers dont mean crap most of them are just plagarized anyway. I dont believe what i read about ICO's. I was really only talking about the low low margin wagering, that would be craazy for people trying to "beat the line" IF its true
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    Augur and Wagerr are better options, possibly Blitzpredict but they won't let anybody play that logs in from countries that don't allow legal sports betting.
    edited January 2018
    ericvanden wrote: »
    Augur and Wagerr are better options, possibly Blitzpredict but they won't let anybody play that logs in from countries that don't allow legal sports betting.

thanks but I was thinking purely from the lower margin sharp line angle, it would be hard to get matching bets on those platforms.

I am really thinking of betfair as an option not sure though really, i mean it would eliminate the wager but still would be just beating the line
    edited January 2018
    Wagerr plans to have direct chain betting against the site 4Q at -106. You wouldn't have to worry about matching your wagers up, although -102 is awesome.
    edited January 2018
    yeah that is the thing that interested me about this was the super low margins, I mean you can win and not even handicap that well with that low a margin
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, wagerr having a hard time getting out of the gate though. I think decentralized betting will be huge in a couple years.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    edited February 2018
    Obi One wrote: »

have you seen the margins for sports at this place, you got be kidding me LOL