Betting Talk

Overnight Plays

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited August 2018 in Sports Betting
I called a regression for Lester 5 plays ago starting July 15 and it’s worked out well so let’s continue.

#901 Washington +118
#903 Arizona -138

Good luck if your playing

Comments

• whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I called a regression for Lester 5 plays ago starting July 15 and it’s worked out well so let’s continue.

#901 Washington +118
    #903 Arizona -138

Good luck if your playing

Very nice job OT on Washington
    Thank you very much
    I couldn't bet too big against my Cubs
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    Nice to see you back OT. Probably no coincidence that you returned on the eve of your buddy Danshan getting banned. I enjoyed the guy for a while and he did have talent but wading through the idiocy became insufferable. Good luck with the rest of the baseball season.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    Sunday 8/12

#963 Washington -140
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    Ot , what contests you get into this year, am debating on what to do this year
    edited August 2018
    jets96 wrote: »
    Ot , what contests you get into this year, am debating on what to do this year

Nothing in the NFL. But I considering and going to look into the Golden Nugget 1k entry pick 7 College and Pros no total's. I think William Hill has a College contest which I want to look into. I don't play the NFL maybe a game here and there.

- - - Updated - - -
    Nothing in the NFL. But I considering and going to look into the Golden Nugget 1k entry pick 7 College and Pros no total's. I think William Hill has a College contest which I want to look into. I don't play the NFL maybe a game here and there.

If you need a proxy for a contest here in Vegas N/P and no charge
    edited August 2018
    Let's add a Sunday Morning play

#980 Under 9 -115 K.C/Cards
    edited August 2018
    pitching change on the cards game
    edited August 2018
    I know about the nugget , thats where I stay when in vegas , know the book personal very well.
    And OT appreciate the offer , I might just take you up on that , and of course once in vegas dinner and drinks on me, and I only get in those you would get into so you dont have to run all over town, I personally like the last man standing ones, have come close but no ciger.
    edited August 2018
    I know about the nugget , thats where I stay when in vegas , know the book personal very well.
    And OT appreciate the offer , I might just take you up on that , and of course once in vegas dinner and drinks on me, and I only get in those you would get into so you dont have to run all over town, I personally like the last man standing ones, have come close but no ciger.

The Last man standing is another one I may look into and Of course I do a survivor because of the payout at another forum. I can proxy your last man standing I live almost within walking distance of the Red Rock and I play poker there.. I see Ross for Weaver No Action on the Under Card game.
    edited August 2018
    I assume red rock has college and pro like some of the other places around town, never been to red rock ,herd it was really nice
    edited August 2018
    I assume red rock has college and pro like some of the other places around town, never been to red rock ,herd it was really nice

Yes they have both 40k Guaranteed college and 75k for Pro. Buy 4 get one free. The rock is okay good places to eat and everything I need is in one area.
    edited August 2018
    Tuesday 8/14 #962 Detroit -141
    Just hold your nose with this play more so against Giolito than Detroit. If my numbers are right this play should close in the -155 or even a touch more. A little late to the party but the current price is acceptable. Of course you can save a few pennies on the overnight reduced juice. Good luck if your playing.

Another play but I’ll wait for morning is the Cubs. Pretty much like to see what the weather will be like. I’m thinking 9. Quintana hasn’t pitched well in two of his last three but has dominated the Brewers this year. Quintana is a fly ball pitcher not to the extreme but with the Wrigley field if there is any extreme wind I wouldn’t be interested. One other thing the number seems a bit high and by morning you may catch a break on the number also.. busy tomorrow morning Good Luck whatever you decide. Boring night just feel like typing. RAS great job in the NFL and best of luck going forward.
    edited August 2018
    ot fwiw i have det -151....luck
    edited August 2018
    ot fwiw i have det -151....luck

Yea I had them -155 O-well it's still early and you can't get them all.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    Yea I had them -155 O-well it's still early and you can't get them all.

I laid -125 with a local