Betting Talk

Anybody ever tail Sports Cheetah for football?

megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
edited September 2018 in Sports Betting
Hello,

Anybody ever tail SportsCheetah/Preston Johnson for FB? He does a lot on one of my DFS sites now but I already have a good amount of volume on FB plays, and he has a high amount of volume on top of that. I heard he was good but just wanted to see if anybody had personal exp.

Thanks!

Comments

• turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    King of posting stale number CFB picks, BOL opening numbers on Monday or Tuesday, a joke. GL it you try him and please report back, things may have changed.
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    turksure wrote: »
    King of posting stale number CFB picks, BOL opening numbers on Monday or Tuesday, a joke. GL it you try him and please report back, things may have changed.

Yeah, that is what he is doing on this site and then if you miss it, there is no value left in that initial number....too much volume too! He had 5 cfb plays yesterday already.
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    Yeah, that is what he is doing on this site and then if you miss it, there is no value left in that initial number....too much volume too! He had 5 cfb plays yesterday already.

What sort of volume do you think professionals are playing in ncaaf?
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    csh wrote: »
    What sort of volume do you think professionals are playing in ncaaf?

No idea but his 10 on top of what a couple of my other guys give me is too much for me.