Betting Talk

Lets try a couple today Thursday 8/16

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited August 2018 in Sports Betting
#961 Arizona -140
#969 Toronto -132

There's two other plays that are worth a look later.

I'll likely be against Lester again. Lester just not pitching well and Nova is a different pitcher at home and really don't understand the line trending towards the Cubs but I guess it has to go somewhere and the Cubs are always popular.

For Price alone I think the Mets are worth a shot. Mets W/Matz G2
I'm sure everyone has heard about the Loser of the first game winning the 2nd game in DH's before the last two DH's. I believe it was something like 21-3 before the last two sweeps. This of course is an anomaly so I would be careful betting this blindly going forward.
Good Luck with whatever your playing and there's NFL action tonight also. Good Luck to RAS and his followers tonight.

Comments

• crazyivan24crazyivan24 Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    Are you betting PIT and/or NYM G2 as well?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    As for the Pittsburgh W/Nova I don't any reason why not to play @ this price. Mine you I'm 4-2 all dog prices against Lester so it's an auto play for me.
    Nova is 13-9 with an avg price of +102 and he's 2-0 against the Cubs this year and he's won 5 of his last 6 so yes he's worth a play. Rizzo batting 4th tonight with Baez leading off.

As for Mets it's strictly a price play and if playing wait for the last minute. People are going to pound Philly after that 1st game and remember Philly coming off an emotional series with Boston and now playing the lowly Mets but they lost 1st game so I'm expecting there regular lineup excluding the catcher. Neither pitcher has pitched well recently and I think the innings are catching up with Eflin and Philly is now 3-6 vs the Mets and 2-7 to the Under. Your call stickley a price play for me. The Mets win a DH lol never know.