Comments

• cshcsh Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    1-0 +1.93

8/10
    Cilic +245 v. Nadal
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    what kind of margin are you seeing on these games and are you gonna track CLV or just plays? I only ask because you were doing very well line wise in bases and noticed you did not have the line value here.
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    what kind of margin are you seeing on these games and are you gonna track CLV or just plays? I only ask because you were doing very well line wise in bases and noticed you did not have the line value here.

These are subjective selections. I do not use a model for tennis. Will not be tracking line value. As for your comment on comparing a one pick sample to a larger body of work, that is par the course for your idiotic backhanded comments that constantly land you in hot water here. GL if you follow
    edited August 2018
    I have no idea what one pick sample to larger body of work comment you are talking about but calling me idiotic is inappropriate and I dont think you should say that to someone, its very rude!
  • bcl4bcl4 Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    I have no idea what one pick sample to larger body of work comment you are talking about

He's talking about the comment from 30 minutes ago where you compared his line value in bases to his line value on one single tennis pick you absolute dunce.
    edited August 2018
    I never compared his line value of tennis to anything. I simply asked if he would post these plays the same way he did baseball and I think calling me a dunce is not necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see clearly that Goats has given all of you the greenlight to respond to me anyway you like so go ahead but it wont stop me from asking legitimate questions and posting legitimate content. So fire away guys if it makes you feel better.
  • bcl4bcl4 Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    I only ask because you were doing very well line wise in bases and noticed you did not have the line value here.

Is this earth?
    edited August 2018
    yes he did not post the line value (CLV) on the results like he did in his bases thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know if his tennis bet was + or - line value. I did not check it I only asked if he would post line value here and was not commenting on the good or bad or anything about his picks in anyway.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    yes he did not post the line value (CLV) on the results like he did in his bases thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know if his tennis bet was + or - line value. I did not check it I only asked if he would post line value here and was not commenting on the good or bad or anything about his picks in anyway.

Please start your own thread. You make it nearly impossible to subscribe effectively to any thread.
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    bumpo wrote: »
    Please start your own thread. You make it nearly impossible to subscribe effectively to any thread.

One thread for all Danshan posts, great idea. Brutal trying to follow or read anything. Agree
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2018
    Danshan has been banned. Thanks for the Tennis posts. Cilic was clearly a live dog today.
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    1-1 +0.93

8/14
    Medvedev +158 v. Coric
    Tsitsipas +144 v. Goffin
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    1-3 -1.07

8/17
    Goffin +224 v. Del Potro
  • cshcsh Senior Member