Thanks

Default Michigan/Notre Dame

First off, I am a huge Michigan fan and I know the rules about betting your team but can someone tell me why to not bet Michigan while the line is still -2.5?
    It opened as Mich +3 so theres been a huge line jump. I have felt all along that they are going to win and now the public is hammering the line.
    My argument for it is that they return the majority of a defense that was one of the best in the country last year. They hired a new offensive line coach and simplified the assignments for them and all reports are that this is the best the line has looked in years. Shea Patterson is a dark horse heisman trophy candidate at QB, which is better than we've had in years. The receivers are all going into their second and third years so they will be better from a play calling aspect. They also hired a new strength and conditioning coach and it was reported that 26 players have gained 10+ lbs. since last yer and 60 players account for 491 lbs.or over 8.2 lbs each for those 60 players.
    I am loving this team and think they are going to shock a lot o people this year.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks and glta

2. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to the executer For This Useful Post:

TommyL (08-04-2018)  

Thanks
    Thanked 5,279 Times in 3,599 Posts

The game opened N.D -7 @ the South Point Paul Stone was first on line taking Mich +7 I was listening the day they opened College lines. Kinda tough to bet it now. GL

Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 740 Posts

Chris Andrews, South Point oddsmaker was quoted as saying after the Michigan deluge, " I guess I kinda overrated NDame."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbets View Post
    Chris Andrews, South Point oddsmaker was quoted as saying after the Michigan deluge, " I guess I kinda overrated NDame."
    I guess he did. Also thereís a couple of other games that were off by a large # I canít remember off hand but I have them down somewhere. I think Vinny is the main guy there now or is at least consulted. Not sure itís on the other side town. Some of there shows I like I listen to Gil every morning Iím up at 7am.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 740 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old-Timer View Post
    every morning Iím up at 7am.
    U gotta get over those bad habits. LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbets View Post
    U gotta get over those bad habits. LOL
    Itís true what they say I have to fight to get 6 hours sleep and Iím fine all day and night. Old age thatís what happens when you get old youíll see. Lol

Thanks

ot heres what i got

these were openers from bol(5/21)... sure some were even better like you said on the mich line

mich +2 now -2-...
    nebraska 18- now 23
    houston 21 now 24-
    cfla 20- now 24
    minne 14- now 18
    utah st +27 now +23-
    texas tech +1- now 2-

9. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

Old-Timer (08-04-2018)  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old-Timer View Post
    The game opened N.D -7 @ the South Point Paul Stone was first on line taking Mich +7 I was listening the day they opened College lines. Kinda tough to bet it now. GL
    I disagree with the last sentence. smell like a 27-9 Michigan win