Betting Talk

Nats are turning in their title hopes, Harper available

danshandanshan Senior Member
edited August 2018 in Sports Betting
Nats are open to dealing Harper! Who will take him?

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Cleveland has shown some interest, but doubt it. They should add GMRizzo, Mgr Martinez, Strasbourg, Herrera and Zimmerman to the possible exit list.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I would want no part of Zimmerman, there is always something wrong with him. I can't image Harper would have too many takers. What teams are in position to not only give up prospects, but pay the guy 30+ million a year for the next six to seven years.
  • 60feetheat60feetheat Member
    edited July 2018
    I haven't commented in some time on anything on the forum but will on this subject. Harper is not going anywhere. The Nats are 5.5 GB for the east title. They have played terrible but baseball is all about percentages and the Nats will string together enough wins to over come a young Phillies and Braves teams. They will be in the playoffs I don't understand the media in two words FAKE NEWS.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    alright 60feet way to come out the woods!, been a member for 15 years, glad to see you hear, I hate the Nats am and every chance I get to make fun of ridicule and or have fun at the Nats expense I take it. I wish Harper well, I hope they day after the trade he breaks every batting record on the books and if he stays they bench him because he cant get on base!
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    .210 hitter that whiffs a lot and way overpaid, not well liked in clubhouse
    edited July 2018
    I hope he hits .180 as a National
    edited July 2018
    They are keeping him, darn it, I wanted them to climb back in the cellar and wait for spring!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    .210 hitter that whiffs a lot and way overpaid, not well liked in clubhouse

Considering you think Mike Trout is overrated, your baseball takes mean little
    edited July 2018
    Archer to the Pirates, more proof the Rays and Orioles are farm teams!

- - - Updated - - -

Schoop to the Brewers

- - - Updated - - -

Gausman to the braves!
    edited August 2018
    First I am not some big Harper fan but when people mention how bad he is I think its an overreaction to a so far terrible batting average. I will say I have never seen him strikeout this much but look at things he is hitting homeruns and getting some RBIs. I don't want to be a complete ass on this subject however I will come on this site and up date his stats on a day or weekly time frame to walk you thru to Harper's end of the year stats that will be something like this average up to .250 RBIs over 100 homeruns 35 we will see but trust me without prejudice you have to admit that he is one of the top 5 best in the MLB and only 25 years old.
    edited August 2018
    what is the locker room issue? It sounds like the limited reports I read this guy is a cancer but I really dont follow them close enough. I just love to see the Nats fail! All that talent, they are the cowboys of baseball
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    Maybe there is a locker room bias against devout Mormons.
    edited August 2018
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Maybe there is a locker room bias against devout Mormons.
    Hey, this locker room issue whatever is just what a losing team goes thru when they should be much better.
    Just keep an eye on this team. Harper is "RED HOT". This will make things interesting going into September.:peace: