Betting Talk

Afternoon baseball nothing like it.

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited August 2018 in Sports Betting
#901 Cubs +102 Quintana has been pitching very well. Only concern is he's coming off a 121 pitch outing and you don't see that to often anymore. Quintana pitches very at St Louis against the cards and I expect that to continue in this afternoon game Tat Busch

Comments

• ricodotricodot Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I like the cards today, but I've been running bad lately. Thanks ot
  • maidenguymaidenguy Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    OT,
    In your pick thread on HRE there was talk about the high correlation with the game over/unders and HRE. With unders there is definitely a high correlation and no question the overs are correlated also but not as much. I played 2 overs with the HRE and lost them both but the game overs went over the total.
    Have you noticed anything like that also? Also Bookmaker seems to shade towards the unders in HRE so I've bet at other books when I liked the under.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    As for the Over RHE's losing and both FG total's winning it happens. Yes it's correlated. Don't know what games your talking about but more than likely Walks could have something to do with it. Yes Bookmaker does shade to the Under with #'s or Juice or Both
    edited July 2018
    Thanks OT.
    edited August 2018
    Just the opposite happened last night. Played the overs in the HRE and won both and each game went under the game total. These wagers are definitely correlated but as OT said stuff happens.