Betting Talk

HR Derby

BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
edited July 2018 in Sports Betting
Any thoughts on tonight's "Home Run Derby" I put in a small wager on Aguilar (strictly a "homer" pick.

Comments

• munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I loved the 'field vs Harper' bet but couldn't find it, shows you what I know...
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I crushed it went 5 for 6
    HAd Harper, Hoskins, Scwharber first round WWW
    Had Harper longest ball and Javy blasted it 480 1st round L
    Had Harper 2nd round W
    Had Harper win it all! W
    and Harper made the final a real sports moment at the end! Was fun
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    I crushed it went 5 for 6
    HAd Harper, Hoskins, Scwharber first round WWW
    Had Harper longest ball and Javy blasted it 480 1st round L
    Had Harper 2nd round W
    Had Harper win it all! W
    and Harper made the final a real sports moment at the end! Was fun

And now forum the ambitious danshan has jumped into the world of pastposting braggadocio.
    edited July 2018
    it was 100 dollar bets on dumbass props, I would not exactly call that skill or attempting to brag about skill of any sort, SMH, LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

everyone follow me and be my friend because I got lucky on some dumbass HR derby picks and told the forum how smart I am!

- - - Updated - - -

that would be like Bill the science guy bragging about his base hit last night!
    edited July 2018
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I had Schwaber and now they tell me I got Robbed. WTF had a nice price.
    edited July 2018
    You did get robbed

- - - Updated - - -
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Old man is always crying I dont add anything to the forum if he had any charactor he would definitely say that about you, and I would give him the first thanks on the post. You literally bring nothing to the table, you are racist, rude and comments add zero value. I cant find a single post where you say anything other than a hemorrhoid inflamed rant on someones stupidity.
    edited July 2018
    BIPOLAR TEST:

1. I’ve noticed an increase in my goal-directed activity, which consists of a great deal of planning or participation in multiple activities — such as at work, in school, religious or sexual activities.

2. I find that my thoughts race faster in my head than I can express them to others.

3. Despite having no experience or particular talent, I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to, such as inventing something I know very little about.

4. I engage in reckless activities — such as driving, investing in businesses I know nothing about, shopping without any particular purpose or need, or engaging in sex with people I don’t really know — even though I realize these activities may result in very bad consequences for me.

5. Despite getting a lot less sleep than usual, I still feel rested and full of energy.

6. I have trouble following other people’s conversations or instructions because I feel distracted by all the other things going on around me.

7. I often feel the need to speak, without regard to interrupting or intruding on to others’ conversations, and don’t much
    care if what I say isn’t directly relevant to the conversation.
    edited July 2018
    I dont know shit about the DSM but I dont think 3 out of 10 is enough, I think those 3 are just signs of being a jerk not bipolar. Mental health issues are no joke, LOL
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Can't reading what your saying Dan but I knew you couldn't resist saying something and from what I'm reading in Ron's post I'll bet he's spot on.
    edited July 2018
    if anyone is curious of the value of Ron dont listen to me or his brother Old just go to his BT profile and read his posts.

- - - Updated - - -

actually I just looked he is just like my friend Donny all he posts about is me! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Ron, I did better than you in the HR derby, nah nee nah nah!

- - - Updated - - -
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Can't reading what your saying Dan but I knew you couldn't resist saying something and from what I'm reading in Ron's post I'll bet he's spot on.
    Old do us all a favor ignore me completely, keep your comments on how many times Ross Barnes hit a home run and you seen it live, you are better at that trust me!
    edited July 2018

Hey Ron, I did better than you in the HR derby, nah nee nah nah!

Danshan you're rounding into a complete degenerate. What kinda edge did you have in a 16%+ hold line? This disorder you have is turning you into a compete action junkie. For me, All-Star break is just that. Resume biz with the Open thursday.
    edited July 2018
    that is a joke dude, a pure joke, I care less about the HR derby or the all star break except for the stress it causes me about the trades about to happen and if I am ready for that!
    edited July 2018
    I care less about the HR derby or the all star break

but as an action junkie you had to play it.
    edited July 2018
    Yes as part of my desire to enjoy myself and drink a few beers and watch the fun, I went and looked at who had the fastest mph hit ball and chose those guys for the derby and bought a 12 pack, that was my master strategy for real not being funny!
    edited July 2018
    Yes as part of my desire to enjoy myself and drink a few beers and watch the fun, I went and looked at who had the fastest mph hit ball and chose those guys for the derby and bought a 12 pack, that was my master strategy for real not being funny!

Exciting lifestyle. Add alcohol(12Pk)? No prob, today's health insurance includes pre-existing conditions. LOL
    edited July 2018
    and that is how I capped it took the highest mph hit for each batter, LOL, it worked like a dream maybe I am onto something could I now be the prop king!???????

- - - Updated - - -

I am taking the AL in case wants to know and you want to know why, because I want to have somethign on it when i watch it and I will take the favorite because they have a 4% better chance of winning it!

- - - Updated - - -

darn it the line moved so much it might be 6%ish now!