Betting Talk

What are some of your other favorite, every day sites?

megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
edited July 2018 in Sports Betting
I love this page and check it every morning and often leave it open, checking many times throughout the day.

What are some of your other sites related to sports gambling you keep up with every day? In the form of other forums, sites like Pinny who post articles every day, etc. What sites do you follow to keep your finger on the pulse of the betting world and keep learning?

Always looking to learn and improve....

Thanks!

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    www.xhamster.com

Depends on what you consider sports
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    www.xhamster.com

Haaaaaa! Awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, good stuff....didn't have too much faith in this post but thought I'd try! Haha, thanks OT!
    edited June 2018
    Haaaaaa! Awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, good stuff....didn't have too much faith in this post but thought I'd try! Haha, thanks OT!

Your a good sport just joking. I get time tomorrow I put down some regular sites that may help.
    edited June 2018
    Your a good sport just joking. I get time tomorrow I put down some regular sites that may help.

Haha, thanks! I appreciate it!
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    haha
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    dude make an awesome twitter list, start with DRH and follow anyone he follows that has anything to do with sports and also follow
    BettingIsCool, 12Xpert, PinnacleBen and anyone else they follow that are good, you will learns tons from their tweets
    edited July 2018
    Play around this
    https://www.https://www.fangraphs.com/depthcharts.aspx?position=Standings#NL-E
    Also some other sites for tyipcal stuff is

Statfox.com
    Also try this most of it is paid but there's free links
    If you like situational stuff go here www.Teamrankings.com
    Click MLB then on left side click Odds and Trends then click team trends and play around with the drop down boxes and see how teams do after a loss or with two days rest or division games or whatever and you can do totals also.

There's many sites and depending on what you're looking for and appears that your just beginning see what you think will assist you but remember. " Fooled By Randomness
    "The more data we have the more likely we are to drown in it"
    edited July 2018
    Play around this
    https://www.https://www.fangraphs.com/depthcharts.aspx?position=Standings#NL-E
    Also some other sites for tyipcal stuff is

Statfox.com
    Also try this most of it is paid but there's free links
    If you like situational stuff go here www.Teamrankings.com
    Click MLB then on left side click Odds and Trends then click team trends and play around with the drop down boxes and see how teams do after a loss or with two days rest or division games or whatever and you can do totals also.

There's many sites and depending on what you're looking for and appears that your just beginning see what you think will assist you but remember. " Fooled By Randomness
    "The more data we have the more likely we are to drown in it"

Yeah, I love fangraphs! Razzball for K props too
  • whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    www.xhamster.com

Thanks OT the funniest response I've heard on this site X hamster. Com
    Been missing your pics been losing lots Since You and a bunch of other guys that stopped posting if you could please help stop the bleeding thanks in advance one of these days I'll meet you for a drink and dinner in Vegas
  • donny2donny2 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Eogforum good ?
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    rotoworld, twitter, Instagram, ourlads, unpage, menstennisforum, tenniswarehouse, sherdog, mmajunkie, fangraphs, vsin,