Betting Talk

dr h

2»

Comments

• buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Crushed the closing line today on both plays, they both get trounced. Brutal variance rn.
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    buckeyes wrote: »
    Crushed the closing line today on both plays, they both get trounced. Brutal variance rn.

ever wonder how how his CLV is going look after his service plays have concluded?
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    ever wonder how how his CLV is going look after his service plays have concluded?

4 - 5 cents less would be my guess
  • speedboyspeedboy Member
    edited May 2018
    priced himself out
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Guesses on new new BT screen name?
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    man Dr H and his followers are getting torched, lock the doors the lynch mob is coming! guy lost like 10 straight and to pay 5 grand these guys got to be betting what 2 to 3 grand a game minimum which puts them down what close to 30 grand average. A couple more bad weeks and the poor guy will be negative overall since he started capping
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    man Dr H and his followers are getting torched, lock the doors the lynch mob is coming! guy lost like 10 straight and to pay 5 grand these guys got to be betting what 2 to 3 grand a game minimum which puts them down what close to 30 grand average. A couple more bad weeks and the poor guy will be negative overall since he started capping

Your stupidity knows no bounds
    edited May 2018
    Mods I think its not ok for this guy to make comments like this to me and then you bust my balls for calling him out, calling someone stupid is just not necessary.
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Mods I think its not ok for this guy to make comments like this to me and then you bust my balls for calling him out, calling someone stupid is just not necessary.

Cry wolf after baselessly attacking someone (after months of heaping praise on him at that LOL) and just generally being wrong about everything all the time. Got it
    edited May 2018
    Guys continued attacks of me, 25 people posting on this thread and this CSh has singled me out of the group and attacking me only. I think you need to do something about this guy
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Wow, can we please grow up and stop the name slapping, whining, it is called Gambling for a reason, can't take the ups and downs and variance, maybe need to do something else not called Gambling.. Just a FYI, Let's all get along and make things positive and help all learn something. Nothing positive to say, maybe just keep to yourself, not sure many want to hear it. GL everyone.
    edited May 2018
    I think a guy calling me stupid is not acceptable behavior. I know I am not the smartest guy here but is it OK to call me stupid because of that?
    edited May 2018
    forum members dont like me so that makes them ok with me being degraded and called down by some new guy cause he thanks their posts?
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    I think a guy calling me stupid is not acceptable behavior. I know I am not the smartest guy here but is it OK to call me stupid because of that?

You're being called stupid for saying a few more weeks of bad variance would have the guy down since he started capping. Absolute bullshit claim. Don't walk it back now.
    edited May 2018
    this guy called me stupid again! with no provocation
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Dan please your like a little pussy go find a thick skin. To be truthful you started it. H 's business has nothing to do with you and to say the things you say is uncalled for and again what you say is stupid and rude as you like to say he's rude to me. It's none of your business do what momma taught you nothing nice to say don't say anything. Do you think the people who sub want to hear this shit it's like a poster putting up a play and the play loses and you say I told you so.

Cpech56
    The only time you come on is to say something dumb or ask for help. Go away. You two guys are lucky I'm not running this place Cpech56 brings nothing to the table and Dan although he brings a little something it's not worth the trouble.

Goats, Shut it down.
    edited May 2018
    OT I would not mind but as soon as I reply admin shuts me down and says watch what you say, I got real thick skin and if I could tell this dude what I feel, I surely would.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Can everyone just lay off the personal attacks already? There are plenty of ways to get a point across without the name-calling. Thanks.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    When I look at Jeff's site I don't see anything different than negative variance and time. The June cut off could hurt.I always think of the saying the baseball announcer say. By the time the leaves are falling the back of the baseball card will look the same. If you're batting 200 now and you're a lifetime 300 hitter Give it the whole year before you judge.

Just my opinion Eddie
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    For the subs, it's gambling so get over it. Either pack it in or secure a large credit line and continue on.
    For the bystanders and eye fuckers, are you getting your 'rocks off' with his dismal performance? Prolly natural but empty.
    This is just another chapter of Caveat Emptor. Dr H is talented, but mighta succumbed to the pressure. He thought his edge was the first 8 weeks. Oh well, let's see how he responds going forward.
  • Nacer2174Nacer2174 Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Is Dr.H done for the year?
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Yes. For the year and probably permanently from what I understand.
    edited June 2018
    What happened to Dr H, he is not even tweeting making fun of people on Twitter anymore, guy is a ghost, is it time for Dr I?
  • Octan21Octan21 Member
    edited June 2018
    Isn't Doc a math teacher? Maybe he's just enjoying his summer? That's what I'd be doing if I were him.