edited May 2018
    On it
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    5/23
    Minnesota -12.5
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    What’s the status of the three players that were out last game?
    edited May 2018
    5/23
    Seattle +6
    edited May 2018
    5/23
    Storm Under 162.5
    edited May 2018
    jammer wrote: »
    What’s the status of the three players that were out last game?

Players need a pretty high rating like Parker to get me to adjust for them, Most players dont change the line but high rated players like Parker can
    edited May 2018
    but in a game if you have 3 starters out that can have impact overall to the line even if they are not high profile players because of the cumulative effect
    edited May 2018
    Record
    1-0
    CLV 2.11%
    edited May 2018
    Hey Goats,
    Can I do 2 sets of lines cause I want to bet twice
    Once when BOL softies come out and again when Pinny pops up next day
    is it possible to do that?
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    nice winner last night. i dont follow wnba but i definitely agree with your point about players being out and the lines being over-compensated for. good luck with your plays.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    where does 2.11% come from?
    edited May 2018
    actually that is probably low since I had to use an NBA half point calculator which probably gives less value since the scoring is about 2/3s as much so a half point in WNBA is probably worth more
    but I actually bet at -110 and the half point calculator says a.5 would be -120 so I pop that into win % and get 2.11%. is that not correct, I would definitely love any advice of how to do it different.
    edited May 2018
    5/24
    Washington -3
    Washington Under 159.5 -105
    Connecticut Over 155.5
    edited May 2018
    Record
    3-1
    CLV 4.99%
    edited May 2018
    5/25
    Chicago +9.5
    Chicago Over 159
    edited May 2018
    Record
    5-2
    CLV 8.94%

edited May 2018
    Goats or TommyL not sure who but can I post up my softies and then post again when the limits go? like 2 things to track in case someone wants to get into overnight low limits and maybe get into the higher limits too, I can post both
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    5/24
    Washington -3
    Washington Under 159.5 -105
    Connecticut Over 155.5

Dan is there is a reason you attempted to incorrectly criticize me for betting & posting BOL openers but then you go and post a number like Con o155.5 that only existed there before any other book posted a line? Cognitive dissonance?
    edited May 2018
    I am openly posting as these are BOL openers and I think I apologized and openly the forum said I spoke out of turn, you are rude and put people down but you do have some nice picks! I wish I could do that, maybe one day, best of luck. I also have asked if I can post both hopefully I can do both waiting on admin to say yes or no. Some people a 250 soft opener is a good idea and fits their budget. good luck!
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    What is the level of confidence here? Are we out of prove something or experimenting? I have to think this WNBA model should not be half bad.
    edited May 2018
    finally someone who goes against the opinion and gives credit when its deserved whether you like them or not! I am super confident with this model this is my same 200 play NBA model with a couple bolt turns and slightly modified for the WNBA. I am scaling my player rankings now and injuries I think are my enemy not my friend yet kinda like when the NBA season started. I have to algo the team ranking so I can set better weight for each player. example a 90 player on team might be worth 5 points on a bad team but might be worth only 2 on a good team
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    finally someone who goes against the opinion and gives credit when its deserved whether you like them or not! I am super confident with this model this is my same 200 play NBA model with a couple bolt turns and slightly modified for the WNBA. I am scaling my player rankings now and injuries I think are my enemy not my friend yet kinda like when the NBA season started. I have to algo the team ranking so I can set better weight for each player. example a 90 player on team might be worth 5 points on a bad team but might be worth only 2 on a good team

Duly noted. Fire at will.
    edited May 2018
    where are the best places to bet the WNBA? I am in AZ but I can use VPN's no problem and I have not been banned anywhere. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited May 2018
    If you want to post games multiple times, then you’d need to count it as a multi-unit play (and keep both a weighted and unweighted record). And the first time you played it would count towards the unweighted record.

For the sake of what you’re trying to do, I’d probably recommend just posting each game once as an “actual “ play, and then just comment if there was a game that you also liked at Pinny. I highly doubt that anyone looking to follow you at this time will run into issues with limits, so even just sticking with BOL is likely enough.
    edited May 2018
    5-26
    Fever U164
    edited May 2018
    5-26 Dallas U166
    edited May 2018
    Record
    7-2
    CLV 6.57%