Betting Talk

WNBA Picks

Comments

• danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Atlanta I had 156 and now with her out I got 154 so still an over at 151 not at 153 though as far as a bet. You know actually that is a funny thing I see here and its probably not smart cancelling out bets, people roll the dice, they dont say oh shit Jeter is out and now my line is shit, let me eat a nickel and bail on this

- - - Updated - - -

you never see people cancel out with an opposite why, is doing that stupid?
    edited June 2018
    24-15-1
    Units +7.5
    edited June 2018
    6-13
    Liberty -10
    edited June 2018
    is anybody even following this thread? I feel confident in this so I dont need to post it if nobody is following it! Please let me know
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    I check it every day
  • kingalex1kingalex1 Junior Member
    edited June 2018
    im subscribed :)
    edited June 2018
    cool, OK I dont mind keeping it going! I think it will come closer to reality soon but the CLV is good and the flow seems consistent!
  • mjnapcomjnapco Member
    edited June 2018
    keep up the great work!
    edited June 2018
    6-14
    Indiana +10.5
    edited June 2018
    25-16-1
    Units +7.4
    edited June 2018
    25-16-1
    Units +7.4
    edited June 2018
    6-15
    Dallas -9 -105
    edited June 2018
    6-15
    Sun +2
    edited June 2018
    26-17-1
    Units +7.3

- - - Updated - - -

6/16
    Fever O151.5
    edited June 2018
    27-17-1
    Units +8.3
    edited June 2018
    6-17
    LV Aces Over 163
    edited June 2018
    28-17-1Units +9.3
    edited June 2018
    6-19
    Atlanta O149.5
    edited June 2018
    6-19
    Chicago U169.5
    edited June 2018
    30-17-1 Units +11.3
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Thx dude! Been followin n playin!
    edited June 2018
    great man glad to contribute, I hope the season keeps rolling!
    edited June 2018
    6-22
    Phoenix U164

- - - Updated - - -

6-22
    New York -1.5
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    6-22
    Phoenix U164

- - - Updated - - -

6-22
    New York -1.5

OK I’m blind tailing. Last year I lost 40 bucks on a few of your first MLB picks but it might have been because I jumped in too early. Now I’m going to see if I can get that 40 back by tailing your WNBA picks...
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Your doing a great job brother.
    edited June 2018
    jets96 wrote: »
    Your doing a great job brother.
    The best part to me about this WNBA season is I am using my same NBA model but with different adjustments for injuries but basically the same and this wnba season is helping me get ready for the NBA season, that is my plan and hope!
    edited June 2018
    I will post up the 26th games the same morning at 9am Central time that is about when pinny comes out and raises limits, I am not doing BOL 250 junk openers anymore, I got mad at them and stopped betting there.

- - - Updated - - -

I will post up the 26th games the same morning at 9am Central time that is about when pinny comes out and raises limits, I am not doing BOL 250 junk openers anymore, I got mad at them and stopped betting there.

- - - Updated - - -

I will post all my WNBA picks the morning of the games, I will no longer be doing overnights, I got pissed at BOL for sending me BTC 4 days later and the price of BTC had dropped more than my profit, some BS, how can it take 4 days to do a BTC withdraw, anyway I asked them to expedite and they laughed at me so I threatened to leave and they laughed again and showed me the door, I still have the account but will only place bets there now if they line is sweet and their limits are high enough no more openers with them for me!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    danshan wrote: »

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I will post all my WNBA picks the morning of the games, I will no longer be doing overnights, I got pissed at BOL for sending me BTC 4 days later and the price of BTC had dropped more than my profit, some BS, how can it take 4 days to do a BTC withdraw, anyway I asked them to expedite and they laughed at me so I threatened to leave and they laughed again and showed me the door, I still have the account but will only place bets there now if they line is sweet and their limits are high enough no more openers with them for me!

If the price was $2000 (Im using any numbers) and your requested a $2000 payout say it's 1 BC now it's delayed and the price is $1900 per BC don't they have to give you 1.1 BC. You requested a withdrawal at one price and they're going to give you another. If the price went to $3000 would your withdrawal be $3000 then. I just don't understand why you take the hit. Fucking cash is king. Coinbase is regulated and one day they're going to release all the information to the Gov. The Gov wanted Neteller back in the day and they got them and in those days at that time they held a low to mid 5 figures on me but lucky 8 months later I got my money and never heard from them again.
    edited June 2018
    yeah some complete BS and I run some serious money through that site and they treated me like I was betting 20 bucks a weekend. I go to the Wynn I got a host and I dont go through the front door and get treated like I am helping pay the bills and some online book does not have the business sense to at the bare minimum show me some good customer service, I did not ask for money or anything special I just said hey my withdrawals and deposits are big, there can be serious movement at that level so do it fast and handle it effeciently and they laughed. I dont get it but the winner is Pinnacle because now they can edge me to death as we darn well can see they are doing, LOL
    edited June 2018
    I withdrew 14k and the price moved
    request 14k price of 7k send me 2btc
    4 days later sent me 2btc and price was 6700ish or something. sure it takes you a day or whatever (this was during the week) and it might take a day or whatever to process Ok but 4 days and then send me based on the withdraw date price, I bet if it went up they would not have sent me 2btc, i put rough numbers but it was something like this, I did not want money or anything i just said hey if I do a withdrawal dont wait 3 days to send it in the future or I will leave and bet somewhere else and they replied we thank you for the email and we do the following minimum 24 hrs to review the withdraw and 24 -48 hrs to send larger btc withdraws, anyway the policy sucks but is livable but the price is on the time sent for sure and the template response is even worse. I sent Dave a message on twitter and he replied we are working on a site login error and I will get back to you when that is fixed, never heard from him again!

- - - Updated - - -

Playing openers was dumb anyway honestly
    A waste of time profit too small
    B the books dont pay enough to help them set their lines for 250 bucks
    C if you are wrong with openers you can be more wrong on an opener over a seasoned line.

- - - Updated - - -

I am learner just a real slow learner, LOL