Betting Talk

jakenhl plays

2»

Comments

• BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    you need to take your own advice, when you got a question you dont mind jumping in my thread and opening your mouth. I am asking legitimate questions about his game and I told the guy if I am an idiot tell me. the forum is to discuss threads and discuss picks. you dont like that me and jets chat too bad. I keep making myself try and show you respect and be polite to you because everyone here thinks you are so special. I can ask questions and if the guy dont like my question he can A not answer B ignore me C tell me to go fly a kite. Anyway OT get your string out its windy!

- - - Updated - - -

the problem with you old timers here is you just put people down, call them stupid and make them afraid to ask questions not everyone here is a gambling expert and they have questions but because of guys like you they are afraid to ask. I think if this forum wants to grow and build more support for RAS which who even knows if they are trrying to build a bigger client base but anyway. they dont make money from guys that are afraid to interact because of all the belittling that goes on here for a simple question. NOT everyone is an expert like you old timers!

I think the problem I, and perhaps some other of the members have with you, is that you've become such a prolific, preponderous, and pervasive poster (how's that for some unintentional alliteration) in so many different threads, which you disguise under the "I'm just trying to learn" umbrella that it's become somewhat overwhelming. You post so often in so many threads no matter how inane your question, comment, or observation is it becomes off-putting. I personally, sometimes get the feeling that Edward should change the name of the site from "Betting Talk" to the "danshan discusses anything and everything" show
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I think that would be a good idea! I can get the logo made. I post on things that interest me and only ask questions relevant to the thread. I want to one day be so good that I can just sit back not post anything except rude comments and thank everyone who says rude comments to someone else. I want to be one day part of a group of close minded individuals who clearly dont understand this game changes quickly with the invention of the internet and excel. I want to one day be a part of something so spectacular that my stellar performance one year long long ago gives me permanent credibility on the forum. Honestly if I did not post I guess this place would just be a pool of people posting picks that are just as diluted with garbage picks as twitter. If a guy here is posting picks, I and I am sure many other people want to know why. I want to know why this guy made these picks. I want to know if he knows what he is talking about. I want to get some understanding of where his picks come from, NO NO NO I dont want his secret recipe, I just want to know if his labrador is wearing glasses and picking these games after watching sportscenter or if the guy is really capping these games and making selections based on some skill set. I want to know the math on his staking methods, I want to know when to bet. I want to know so many things and believe me I talk to lots of other like me wannabes and they say the same thing. This is not a betting school, understood, but if you think I am so dumb that I think I know everything and wont ask questions you got to be kidding me. Again its easy for you and anyone else ignore me and you wont get anymore alerts and you will still get your free picks. I hope they change the forum to the danshan wants all your knowledge free forum!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and FYI bucky I just added you as a friend on the forum
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I think that would be a good idea! I can get the logo made. I post on things that interest me and only ask questions relevant to the thread. I want to one day be so good that I can just sit back not post anything except rude comments and thank everyone who says rude comments to someone else. I want to be one day part of a group of close minded individuals who clearly dont understand this game changes quickly with the invention of the internet and excel. I want to one day be a part of something so spectacular that my stellar performance one year long long ago gives me permanent credibility on the forum. Honestly if I did not post I guess this place would just be a pool of people posting picks that are just as diluted with garbage picks as twitter. If a guy here is posting picks, I and I am sure many other people want to know why. I want to know why this guy made these picks. I want to know if he knows what he is talking about. I want to get some understanding of where his picks come from, NO NO NO I dont want his secret recipe, I just want to know if his labrador is wearing glasses and picking these games after watching sportscenter or if the guy is really capping these games and making selections based on some skill set. I want to know the math on his staking methods, I want to know when to bet. I want to know so many things and believe me I talk to lots of other like me wannabes and they say the same thing. This is not a betting school, understood, but if you think I am so dumb that I think I know everything and wont ask questions you got to be kidding me. Again its easy for you and anyone else ignore me and you wont get anymore alerts and you will still get your free picks. I hope they change the forum to the danshan wants all your knowledge free forum!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and FYI bucky I just added you as a friend on the forum

Dan the Man,
    You quite misunderstand.
    You're awesome, and everyone here wants you to win.
    We only tease you because we like you. Ask any psychologist, and they will tell you that conversation like that is how heterosexual men establish a bond between themselves.
    If we didn't like you, we'd ignore you completely.
    edited July 2018
    I noticed there are lots of psychologist, lawyers, and more here but not many people that post lines, picks with any rhyme or reason and anything else other than a wag your tail thank you to anyone that says something mean. I will thank your senile mean post to danshan if you thank mine next time. I got some bad news for those of you that actually waste your so precious golden years on worrying about me. I will win, I am dedicated, have resources, time and nobody works harder.
    Bucky Badger get a fern or maybe a rescue dog quit worrying about me and saying rude shit to me. I wish I could really speak my mind but I am the only one censored here.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    It's funny you put out your WNBA picks can you please walk me through how you make an WNBA line and how some become plays and some don't. While your at it can you please explain to me how you make a baseball line and what adjustments you make I would say at least every other week to keep up with the changing times for most teams. See Dan your a $3 bill a typical SBR/Covers forum wantabe. So when you get some time (If you ever do) can you answer my question because I just want to learn and be like like an expert in all sports. Excuse me if I missed any (Tout) write-ups on your WNBA picks it would mean a lot to me to learn after all what is this forum for but to learn.
    edited July 2018
    I will in my thread and I hope you reply would be great to have a discussion about it absolutely
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    542 - NBA - Summer League/Basketball - LA Clippers Spread -1½ -110 for Game
    edited July 2018
    I noticed there are lots of psychologist, lawyers, and more here but not many people that post lines, picks with any rhyme or reason and anything else other than a wag your tail thank you to anyone that says something mean. I will thank your senile mean post to danshan if you thank mine next time. I got some bad news for those of you that actually waste your so precious golden years on worrying about me. I will win, I am dedicated, have resources, time and nobody works harder.
    Bucky Badger get a fern or maybe a rescue dog quit worrying about me and saying rude shit to me. I wish I could really speak my mind but I am the only one censored here.

I just read all of this. I have a little time until the training camps open.You asked me directly about Charlotte -5 why would I not play the other side in this case as with most I believe there was value left at least to 6.5 So the only thing I would do is keep playing it until the value was gone.Which I didn't do because I hand plays out.And you already are talking to somebody who works harder than you.
    I say that because I don't know that it's humanly possible to work more. I was born blessed/cursed my wife would say cursed With no need to sleep more than three hours a day. To function as well as I would with 8 hours then you add in the fact that I have been obsessed with sports wagering for 20 years and even more so the last 2 years where I had a personal record of 82 weeks working 142 hours of a possible 168 directly on sports Wagering The only thing that broke that was my dad died. But I'm back at it.Crazy yes but productive.And arguing on this Forum I don't consider working.
    Good luck Eddie
    edited July 2018
    good luck to you as well, I wish you the best!
    edited July 2018
    608 - WNBA/Basketball - Dallas Wings Spread -4 -108 for Game