Betting Talk

Coinbase

BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
edited May 2018 in Sports Betting
Is anyone else having difficulty accessing Coinbase? I haven't been able to get in for about 8 hours now.

Comments

• BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Just logged in with no problem.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Coinbase is a dirty tricky little bastard when the BTC prices skyrocket or tank, they shut down some or all of their servers so people cant access to slow the market down. They are big time hodlers and they need to control the market and what better way then to run the stock exchange. When my stock starts falling since I own the NYSE I will just shut it down until we fix our problem and nobody can buy or sell, its dirty as dirty can be, they have already had people indicted and more will follow. Although it is regulated and your funds I would say are pretty safe there!
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    Coinbase is a dirty tricky little bastard when the BTC prices skyrocket or tank, they shut down some or all of their servers so people cant access to slow the market down. They are big time hodlers and they need to control the market and what better way then to run the stock exchange. When my stock starts falling since I own the NYSE I will just shut it down until we fix our problem and nobody can buy or sell, its dirty as dirty can be, they have already had people indicted and more will follow. Although it is regulated and your funds I would say are pretty safe there!

That doesn't really answer the OP's question.
    edited May 2018
    Oh I apologize, no I am not having trouble logging in it could be one of the following
    Your IP is a problem with Coinbase
    You are not entering the address correctly
    or maybe this
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Is anyone else having difficulty accessing Coinbase? I haven't been able to get in for about 8 hours now.

Sometimes, I will try another browser. If Firefox won't log me in, I open Chrome and try it.
    edited May 2018
    another thing to try is the Iphone or android app
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    thanks all--problem solved--simple cache cleAR