Betting Talk

Poster Danshan

Comments

• danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    I actually have stopped talking so much and let my stats speak for themselves lately
    my wnba numbers speak for themselves and my mlb model plays speak for themselves. I am doing a crazy hard bet same day thing on mlb and not getting the best of any number and I am still down 2 units over 100 games. I think you are just angry and I hope you get over it! Good luck!
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    donny2 wrote: »
    If anyone takes a look at this guy posts, he is horrible for this forum. This guy has the nerves to call other posters out and talk negative to them. Yet when someone says something negative to him, he makes a big deal out of it. Also this guy's system plays as you call it, it might just be him putting a bunch of stats that probably is not even correct and he is doing it incorrectly. I mean he ask questions where most ppl here would wonder... how could someone with a so called system ask questions like this. If he is as advanced as he is, why would he ask really bad questions? The issue is his attitude is very bad to others in the forum. Has the nerve to ask others how they come out with lines yet if someone ask him how he came to that number, he would say i won't tell you. Thus he expect some top posters here to give him information while he doesn't give his... which is probably just junk anyway.

Look at his posts. He talks about WNBA and then would ask where can you guys bet WNBA. I mean... you seriously can't take a look at all the books out there and then see if they have WNBA showing there? He seems to know only betonline has it because it has openers. But you really can't check the other books and then check to see if they have WNBA in their betting menu?

Also the fact that he talks about how he doesn't think a 5k service is worth it for him... many of his average plays are around 5k each. Seriously if someone bet 5k a game on average, how is 5k for a top service even anything? Thats 1 unit. Also his so called system etc, i bet if he actually revealed what it was which he probably won't but let say he did, anyone that has a clue about numbers would say this guy is just throwing numbers there and either using it incorrectly or just making numbers out. Does anyone really here think he bet 5k a game on average yet post the way he does and ask questions about things where most ppl would wonder how could he even bet 5k a game unless he was some whale? Now if this guy was a newbie or an average bettor and ask these questions, no issues with that. The fact that he keeps talking about his system and sdql etc, he's probably doing it wrong and just putting wrong information in and then saying... okay these are my numbers. But anyone that knows this seriously would say this guy is just putting numbers up and just taking a guess.

When you start a thread about a poster, they probably are not bad for a forum. danshan is a good laugh and an interesting follow. He is presently the only interesting thing on this forum.
    edited May 2018
    why is this guy Donny so interested in me, if I bet 10 bucks or 10 grand and if I do or dont want a service, who cares!. My models are not his models and he should not be worried about them trust me the books are not!
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    You are an interesting fellow danshan. You have advanced skills yet know nothing about gambling. People simply cannot believe this is possible.

They also find it extremely annoying that you have been betting large amounts of money and apparently winning without knowing what you are doing. As gamblers, we prefer to keep the winning to ourselves. If anyone else does it, we get pissed.
    edited May 2018
    I will one day be seen in a completely different light in regards to sports betting and that day is sooner than later. I dont do things like everyone else and they just dont get that and it irritates people. I hope all do well, especially me!
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    I will one day be seen in a completely different light in regards to sports betting and that day is sooner than later. I dont do things like everyone else and they just dont get that and it irritates people. I hope all do well, especially me!

This is unbelievably good shit here. You go around criticizing people who are actually +EV then claim you are going to be seen in a different light re: betting while posting BetOnline WNBA openers. You can not make this stuff up. The only word that comes to mind is insufferable.
    edited May 2018
    +EV dude, do you even know what you are saying, am I the greatest handicapper on the earth cause I am +EV on WNBA? you are so 1928 lost in that +EV game, if you win you are skilled if you lose you are dealing with variance! your bank operate different than mine, my banker requires you pay in cash not +EV. You think you are so smart and wont shut up and obviously admin has given you the power to keep running your mouth! Large caps control the line! I can be plus EV all day long if I bet enough money on a game, they will keep moving the line the more I bet. I know +EV is a good thing but to assume it is on every bet is just ignorant, are the last 50 super bowls are they +EV effecient?
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Lol is there a block or ignore feature on here? I can not read your cancer anymore
    edited May 2018
    you should not go around making fun of people for their faults, people have questions and need help not ridiculed. I am talking about DR H's thread because he has been rude to me and as far as I am concerned he has left people hanging but its really none of my business what he has done to HIS clients but i replied because he is rude to me, only reason. if you can help me great if you cant, then why answer or follow me around on the forum?
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited May 2018
    csh wrote: »
    Lol is there a block or ignore feature on here? I can not read your cancer anymore

Click on a user, open their profile, and click “add to ignore list”. Problem solved.
    edited May 2018
    click it twice just to be sure, please
    edited May 2018
    TommyL wrote: »
    Click on a user, open their profile, and click “add to ignore list”. Problem solved.

Can you please look at my WNBA thread I cant see page 4, can you?
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    you should not go around making fun of people for their faults, people have questions and need help not ridiculed. I am talking about DR H's thread because he has been rude to me and as far as I am concerned he has left people hanging but its really none of my business what he has done to HIS clients but i replied because he is rude to me, only reason. if you can help me great if you cant, then why answer or follow me around on the forum?

When was he rude to you? In personal correspondence or on this site?
    edited May 2018
    personal correspondence very rude, I questioned some of his CLV numbers and he told me to go fly a kite and he did not use those nice words. He is a mean and rude person to me, I do not know how he treats others, I am talking about my experience only.

I say my experience only because nice people tend to be rude to me anyway, you think its me causing that, LOL?
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    personal correspondence very rude, I questioned some of his CLV numbers and he told me to go fly a kite and he did not use those nice words. He is a mean and rude person to me, I do not know how he treats others, I am talking about my experience only.

LOL. I would expect as much. He's going to consider you a moron if you are asking questions he thinks someone ought to know and he is not going to take any time for a person not paying for his service to educate them on gambling.
    edited May 2018
    conversation had nothing to do with that and he did not know it was me, I dont think. He was just rude I did not question his godliness, just asked how he did clv for his records and he replied what i felt was rude, no big deal really I cried a little bit and moved on and when I seen his garbage record the last month, I said why not poke fun at the guy, in my eyes he deserves it and I did. I also dont like 7-11 I prefer starbucks, starbucks has better coffee and yes I said and said it out loud.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    conversation had nothing to do with that and he did not know it was me, I dont think. He was just rude I did not question his godliness, just asked how he did clv for his records and he replied what i felt was rude, no big deal really I cried a little bit and moved on and when I seen his garbage record the last month, I said why not poke fun at the guy, in my eyes he deserves it and I did. I also dont like 7-11 I prefer starbucks, starbucks has better coffee and yes I said and said it out loud.

You will generally find that gamblers are either scumbags or insufferable. There is not much in between.
    edited May 2018
    It is so funny here, if a new person says something dumb, the members just fall over each other trying to give thanks and make posts to knock that person down but if they do something good, the big mistake catchers go to sleep. its a one way street and I love it, silence to me is golden in this forum, it means you did something right. Everyone was a rookie one day and these guys might have forgot that because of age alone so I forgive them, LOL. if a senior member wins they are skilled if they lose they are dealing with variance, tells you how they think from jump!
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    As I told you before, this is a high brow place. People think you ought to know certain things before you post here. You somehow got started here and are trying to learn stuff that people think you should know. The first assumption of any poster is that they are a moron. If you proceed into an area where you have no knowledge, you are a double moron.

I have engaged you because I knew others wouldn't and I knew you were interested in the information. But people think you should go learn somewhere else and come back when you know something rather than annoy them with questions.
    edited May 2018
    this forum is like a cell phone, if you dont like the calls block the number or turn it off entirely. I am here for only 1 reason and that is purely for fuel.
    edited May 2018
    TommyL wrote: »

Tommy please please you know people are dying for my WNBA picks and page 4 is locked at least on my end. if they dont get my picks today what will they do the results could be catastrophic! JK
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Tommy please please you know people are dying for my WNBA picks and page 4 is locked at least on my end. if they dont get my picks today what will they do the results could be catastrophic! JK

I reported the issue
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    R40 wrote: »
    You will generally find that gamblers are either scumbags or insufferable. There is not much in between.

While you're stereotyping, keep going with other segments of the populus. Careful.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited May 2018

The HTML for the page is still loading if you view the source. It looks like something in one of the posts somehow broke the whole page. Looking to find the issue and remove it.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Ronbets wrote: »
    While you're stereotyping, keep going with other segments of the populus. Careful.

I have a large sample size.
    edited May 2018
    just delete the last 3 or 4 posts and the add a new one to get a new 4 and it should work
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited May 2018
    just delete the last 3 or 4 posts and the add a new one to get a new 4 and it should work

We temporarily deleted the last post from Page 3, bumping the offending post from Page 4 to Page 3. Page 4 now loads, but Page 3 does not. We'll see if we can figure out a way to delete that post even though we can't load it.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    R40 wrote: »
    I have a large sample size.

No doubt. Let's hear some.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Ronbets wrote: »
    No doubt. Let's hear some.

Which do you fit into? Of course, the categories are not exclusive.
    edited May 2018
    Admin wrote: »
    We temporarily deleted the last post from Page 3, bumping the offending post from Page 4 to Page 3. Page 4 now loads, but Page 3 does not. We'll see if we can figure out a way to delete that post even though we can't load it.

thanks for the update if you want you can delete the whole thread and I can start over a new one