969 Kansas City(Junis)/Boston(Sale) OVER 26 -110
  • PP865PP865 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Adding:

960 Colorado(Gray)/Chi Cubs(Hendricks) UNDER 31 -115

Done for today.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    They just put the Mets/Atl game you may want to check. They had it down for a while by me.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    PP, 1st off Thank You for sharing with the board, we are all looking to cash tickets. Whenever you get a chance please double check your units I have you winning 1 unit and were +9.50 going into yesterday and I have a +1 unit day but please double check I'm doing this with 1 eye only. Thanks
    edited May 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    They just put the Mets/Atl game you may want to check. They had it down for a while by me.

I was waiting for that one to open, but there wasn't any value in that total on my end.
    bluejake wrote: »
    PP, 1st off Thank You for sharing with the board, we are all looking to cash tickets. Whenever you get a chance please double check your units I have you winning 1 unit and were +9.50 going into yesterday and I have a +1 unit day but please double check I'm doing this with 1 eye only. Thanks

I went ahead and double checked the record just now, and +9.59 is correct. All plays are to win 1 unit, and this might be why you're seeing a difference. Yesterday was a +1.09 day since the Minnesota UNDER lost and was priced at +110 (risked 0.91 to win 1).

Thanks for looking out.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Thank You for a great day yesterday and also the 1.5 unit on NYY/ Hou under. Is that your 1st 1.5 play of the season? Again, Thank You for sharing!
    edited May 2018
    bluejake wrote: »
    Thank You for a great day yesterday and also the 1.5 unit on NYY/ Hou under. Is that your 1st 1.5 play of the season? Again, Thank You for sharing!

Thanks, and yeah it's the first. It will be graded as 1 unit to keep the record unweighted.

30-14, +14.54u

906 Pittsburgh(Nova)/Washington(Strasburg) UNDER 26 -110
    908 Atlanta(Newcomb)/NY Mets(deGrom) UNDER 24.5 -110
    916 Kansas City(Duffy)/Boston(Pomeranz) UNDER 30 -105
    920 Toronto(Stroman)/Minnesota(Romero) UNDER 27.5 -110
    930 Chi White Sox(Giolito)/St Louis(Martinez) UNDER 28 -120
    edited May 2018
    Adding:

902 Colorado(Anderson)/Chi Cubs(Darvish) UNDER 30.5 -115

Done for today.
    edited May 2018
    Unfortunately yes one of my slower guys opened up with a playable # on the Met game but still all and all a great day. Best of luck. have a good day.
    edited May 2018
    34-16, +16.29u

954 Atlanta(Teheran)/NY Mets(Vargas) UNDER 28 -115
    962 Boston(Price)/Texas(Minor) UNDER 28.5 -105
    964 Minnesota(Odorizzi)/Chi White Sox(Lopez) UNDER 28 -120
    edited May 2018
    35-18, +15.09u

908 San Francisco(Stratton)/Atlanta(Foltynewicz) UNDER 27.5 -110
    914 Los Angeles(Buehler)/San Diego(Lucchesi) UNDER 25.5 -115
    916 Cleveland(Tomlin)/NY Yankees(Sabathia) UNDER 30 +105
    922 Minnesota(Berrios)/Chi White Sox(Fulmer) UNDER 27 -105
    edited May 2018
    36-21, +12.99u

952 San Francisco(Samardzija)/Philadelphia(Eflin) UNDER 27.5 -115

Unrelated, but I also used Nashville Preds +131 for tonight.
    edited May 2018
    PP865 wrote: »
    36-21, +12.99u

952 San Francisco(Samardzija)/Philadelphia(Eflin) UNDER 27.5 -115

Unrelated, but I also used Nashville Preds +131 for tonight.

Same on Both and good to see you back hope all is well. BM had a 28 -115 early this morning. Usually there a terrible book for RHE's they juice you to death but every once in awhile you get something. Don't know if you use them why would you having access to the greatest books being from Canada and able to use them. Just know I'm very envious. Good Luck PP865
    edited May 2018
    Same on Both and good to see you back hope all is well. BM had a 28 -115 early this morning. Usually there a terrible book for RHE's they juice you to death but every once in awhile you get something. Don't know if you use them why would you having access to the greatest books being from Canada and able to use them. Just know I'm very envious. Good Luck PP865

I'm glad to see we're both on the Preds tonight. I'm also on them to win the series at -125. It should be a fun game no matter the outcome.

Pinny has been slow with opening HRE lines lately which is why there's been a lack of posts from me these last couple days. Hopefully they get better with that soon. I should have more time to post in the morning soon so this won't be too much of a problem, but until then I might miss some days because of this.

I don't use BM anymore since I have better alternatives. We're pretty spoiled here in Canada with some of the books we've access to.
    edited May 2018
    I'm glad to see we're both on the Preds tonight. I'm also on them to win the series at -125. It should be a fun game no matter the outcome.

Pinny has been slow with opening HRE lines lately which is why there's been a lack of posts from me these last couple days. Hopefully they get better with that soon. I should have more time to post in the morning soon so this won't be too much of a problem, but until then I might miss some days because of this.

I don't use BM anymore since I have better alternatives. We're pretty spoiled here in Canada with some of the books we've access to.

I have them to win it all 14/1 so Hoping I at least get the opportunity. It's been a little different this year with the RHE'S 5D is usually late BM is first up but every Under which is mostly played is crazy juiced so I just look and sometimes get lucky. I have a local which uses a 30c line like most except 5D but I get crazy #s from him EX: yesterday everyone well most anyway had Cinn/Mia 28-110 my guy had 29.5 -115 He also had the 28.5 -115 on LAD/SD game when most had 27.5 -115. I try to be cool with him but he's a low limit guy who I would like to give my Hockey action to but uses a 40c line.
    Leaving the Pen game alone have a series bet with them . If you ever get Vegas let me know. Can't drink much more these days but I can sure eat let me know. Always the best stay safe and hopefully warm weather for you soon.
    edited May 2018
    36-22, +11.84u

904 NY Mets(Vargas)/Cincinnati(Castillo) UNDER 27.5 -105
    910 Arizona(Godley)/Los Angeles(Hill) UNDER 24 -125
    930 Anaheim(Heaney)/Colorado(Gray) UNDER 30 -105
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Great job so far!
    How regularly do you think you'll be posting the rest of the season?
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Great job so far!

glad you asked b/c i have been wondering the same. definitely appreciated the plays and work you put in thus far.
    edited May 2018
    Great job so far!

I will be posting these back up starting next month. I'm moving to a new place soon, and I've had very little time to post/bet these myself.

Thanks for looking out.
    edited May 2018
    I can post them and I usually get the same games but I get rouge numbers and sometimes better lines not all the time but if it's okay I'll post them but your decision on betting them at your numbers and prices. Let me say it doesn't happen all the time sometimes PP865 gets the better so if you want I will. I stopped at the other place on May 11 my record was at that 82-54 the average lay price lets say -115. I stopped because people couldn't get the numbers and were making bets and losing some and questioning my numbers. If you want I will I have 4 today but only until PP865 comes back the first of june or whatever date he does.

Just to add PP865 got them way earlier I get them this year at about 9am PST. This has great for a while now so they're coming later at least for me. Again just till PP865 gets back
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    I can post them and I usually get the same games but I get rouge numbers and sometimes better lines not all the time but if it's okay I'll post them but your decision on betting them at your numbers and prices. Let me say it doesn't happen all the time sometimes PP865 gets the better so if you want I will. I stopped at the other place on May 11 my record was at that 82-54 the average lay price lets say -115. I stopped because people couldn't get the numbers and were making bets and losing some and questioning my numbers. If you want I will I have 4 today but only until PP865 comes back the first of june or whatever date he does.

Just to add PP865 got them way earlier I get them this year at about 9am PST. This has great for a while now so they're coming later at least for me. Again just till PP865 gets back

What's the other place? Just trying to learn....have heard that said before.
    edited May 2018

I should be settled in and ready to post these back up by the end of the first week of June at the latest, unless something drastic happens. If you want to go ahead and post some, I appreciate that and I'm sure others would too. These are doing well this year, and I wish I had more time to post them, but life is life.
    edited May 2018
    I should be settled in and ready to post these back up by the end of the first week of June at the latest, unless something drastic happens. If you want to go ahead and post some, I appreciate that and I'm sure others would too. These are doing well this year, and I wish I had more time to post them, but life is life.

I will and I appreciate your words and if you get a chance at some point just say if these are the same as yours. I looked every day had everyone you had and sometimes one or two more. I running with these a year and a half now and they're good. I guess at some point it will belly up but not yet. I stopped at the other place after some JO questioning my numbers and prices on some of the games not all very few as a matter of fact and they were told so I stopped. This is a different place and I respect the rules and I see you make it a point to use WA lines but you also have better books so sometimes I have to use off screen and leave the decision the the bettor. Congrats on the move and hope all is well with family and get back soon.
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    I would appreciate you posting these OT until Pp865 returns. My availability is also around 9:00 pacific. You should probably start a separate thread but that is totally up to you.
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    chuckh wrote: »
    I would appreciate you posting these OT until Pp865 returns. My availability is also around 9:00 pacific. You should probably start a separate thread but that is totally up to you.

What is the other place referred to?
    edited May 2018
    First Day hope all goes well lol

#904 Under 24.5 -110 S.D/Pitt
    #908 Under 23.5 -105 Mets/Arizona
    #910 Under 27.5 +100 Atlanta/Miami
    #914 Under 26.5 -110 San Fran/ Colorado (Almost Forgot that one.
    #918 Over 27.5 -115 Boston/Balt

Play some Play all don't play at all your call.
    edited May 2018
    chuckh wrote: »

Good Idea I will tomorrow.

On second thought I'll do it now. Title RHE'S
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    PP865, hope the move went well! hopefully they did not make you an offer you could not refuse as well! :)
    edited June 2018
    hornsfan wrote: »
    PP865, hope the move went well! hopefully they did not make you an offer you could not refuse as well! :)

No offers here. Hits, runs and errors props will return today.

Thank you for the well wishes, the move went well but was a bit longer than anticipated.
    edited June 2018
    There will no be recordkeeping for a short while.

MLB - Hits + Runs + Errors, - Thu 06/14:

Colorado Rockies (Hits+Runs+Errors) vs Philadelphia Phillies (Hits+Runs+Errors) , Thu 06/14/18 10:05 AM
    Total Under 27 for Game -111
    G. Marquez must start/V. Velasquez must start

San Diego Padres (Hits+Runs+Errors) vs Atlanta Braves (Hits+Runs+Errors) , Thu 06/14/18 04:35 PM
    Total Under 27 for Game -117
    T. Ross must start/A. Sanchez must start

Houston Astros (Hits+Runs+Errors) vs Oakland Athletics (Hits+Runs+Errors) , Thu 06/14/18 12:35 PM
    Total Under 25.5 for Game -118
    J. Verlander must start/F. Montas must start

Tampa Bay Rays (Hits+Runs+Errors) vs New York Yankees (Hits+Runs+Errors) , Thu 06/14/18 04:05 PM
    Total Under 26.5 for Game -115
    B. Snell must start/D. German must start