907 milu +104

listed luck
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    911 chc -138

listed luck
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    to anyone who follows jets96 MLB posts, just an FYI: i have him at 80-71, +12.08 units thru the All-Star break. Nice job jets.
    edited July 2018
    to anyone who follows jets96 MLB posts, just an FYI: i have him at 80-71, +12.08 units thru the All-Star break. Nice job jets.

Just a note about the above post. I only went thru all of his plays once, so I would not swear as to the exact accuracy of the figures stated, but it should be very close, especially the units.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Just a note about the above post. I only went thru all of his plays once, so I would not swear as to the exact accuracy of the figures stated, but it should be very close, especially the units.
    he is double that, what staking method did you use?
    edited July 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    he is double that, what staking method did you use?

I went thru all of his MLB plays listed in this thread, added up the wins and losses and used a bet 1 unit per play method of compiling the total units.
    So if the line, he posted was Philly +1.5, if the bet won, I added +1.5 to the total units, conversely if the posted line was Philly -1.5 and it lost, I subtracted -1.5 from the total units. I used this method because that has seemed to be the most widely used method of calculating units on this site. Personally, for the last 5+ years on my personal bets I bet everything on the bases of trying to win 1 unit per bet. Again, as noted, I only went through all of his plays once. You say he is up double that. How did you calculate that record?
    edited July 2018
    I went thru all of his MLB plays listed in this thread, added up the wins and losses and used a bet 1 unit per play method of compiling the total units.
    So if the line, he posted was Philly +1.5, if the bet won, I added +1.5 to the total units, conversely if the posted line was Philly -1.5 and it lost, I subtracted -1.5 from the total units. I used this method because that has seemed to be the most widely used method of calculating units on this site. Personally, for the last 5+ years on my personal bets I bet everything on the bases of trying to win 1 unit per bet. Again, as noted, I only went through all of his plays once. You say he is up double that. How did you calculate that record?

he bets to win 1u and I have only until early July so not sure the past weeks but I had him at 19.4 units up until July 4th
    edited July 2018
    very rough estimate to state that 19.4 units is double 12.8--lol
    edited July 2018
    you will say or do anything to try and prove me wrong, buy a fern dude, for real! I mean you stayed up 2 nights to check his record to see if I was full of shit or telling the truth, what a funny thing, LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

and the only reason I even mention Jets picks is because he has a very unique way of capping, he uses a combo type system of capper and modeler. And it definitely to me proves more ways to skin a cat! Good Luck bucky now go screenshot my conversations on Twitter, SMH, FFS
    edited July 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    you will say or do anything to try and prove me wrong, buy a fern dude, for real! I mean you stayed up 2 nights to check his record to see if I was full of shit or telling the truth, what a funny thing, LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

and the only reason I even mention Jets picks is because he has a very unique way of capping, he uses a combo type system of capper and modeler. And it definitely to me proves more ways to skin a cat! Good Luck bucky now go screenshot my conversations on Twitter, SMH, FFS

You've gotta get over yourself man. I compiled the record for jets picks because it was the All-Star break and I did it simply for my own benefit, and thought there may be some members who would like to see the results I came up with. It had absolutely nothing to do with you, and you were never a thought in my reason for posting. But once I posted my results you felt it necessary to refute my figures, to which I simply responded. Just because you post in almost every thread on this board, seem to be very paranoid about anything said, and are obviously so egotistical that you think everything is about you, doesn't give you license to bash anyone who disagrees with anything you have to say. You often ask for responses, help, or questions about your myriad of posts, but as soon as someone responds you usually vehemently disagree with whatever they say. And since I've already offended your obviously fragile ego, let me continue doing so by saying that this board was a better place to visit before you arrived here. As far as you picks, and anyone who follows them---I wish you the best of luck.
    edited July 2018
    oh it was just a coincidence you checked Jets the day after I mentioned him killing it? hmmm... anyway you really think it was better before I got here and if so how, when I got here it was exactly the same with about a 3rd the number of views and posts ( not exact numbers, nobody stay up all night verifying that). This place is great and I wish more people could speak up but they cant because they just have to agree with the old timers or get called stupid and treated irrelevant forever. Some people have talent here and its ashame they are scared to share any of it. and I do truly apologize if it was purely coincidental you were checking jets record ten minutes after I mentioned it in another thread! Good luck and hey if you got any betting questions or any advice please speak up! Thanks Bucky!

- - - Updated - - -

I mean its a forum and not a funeral here contrary to some people's beliefs
    edited July 2018
    Hey, again, I've been following/ tracking jets long, long before you ever arrived here. I mainly track his results for my own benefit, because he has elected not to keep a record in his threads himself, which is certainly his right. IT had absolutely NOTHING to do with you
    edited July 2018
    how did he do in NBA this season?
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Danshan,
    I can't understand your rant against Bucky. He's one of the most respected/level headed guys here.

RX:
    Lithium is often used to treat bipolar disorder and has the best evidence for reducing suicide.
    edited July 2018
    he follows me around just giving thanks to anyone saying rude shit to me and he is overall just negative towards me, all the old timers here hate me and I am tired of bowing down. I want to be here and learn and I wont bet someone to just be mean to me and not tell me anything. I personally have not seen most of these chasers around here post much important. I ask questions, bring up questions and work hard to learn here even though the old timers dont like that. I work hard to help myself and others. I ask questions for me and others.
    edited July 2018
    i think you define respected as wagging each other's tails. if you say everythign old timers say is thanks and great info and everyone who is not one of the old timers here is dumb. I think a betting forum is for betting and info about it and I respect people who do that and participate in that. I come here to get down to the nitty gritty not tug on some old guys quilt and piss him off. I want people to succeed and not just my little secret. I tell the truth and most dont like the truth or are so deep in the old timers gang they can never disagree. Dont you think there is something wrong when all of you old timers always agree on everything, that screams to me you guys are just petting each other and A dont really know or B scared to get kicked out of the old timer gang and both of those situations would suck. you guys keep stroking each others egos and I will keep talking back and fighting to learn from anyone and of course share anything I think is relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

I am done chatting on Jets thread if you guys want to chat please be invited over to Donny2's poster danshan thread and we can argue all day, I love to argue it helps me process and learn. please everyone is invited
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Nah you're not done here.

You come into this joint for a Bernie Sanders type education(gratis). You don't listen to proper responses to you questions. You talk over ppl trying to help.

I'm starting to comprehend your mental disorder. You're seeking answers in the wrong forum.
    edited July 2018
    I am very confused what the forum is for really, educate me please on what this place is for because I obviously am causing huge disruption to the old timers? I only respond I never initiate
    edited July 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcKordFy4e0

- - - Updated - - -

the last one was wrong
    edited July 2018
    record at break is 84-70 +13.64
    thanks bucky
    edited July 2018
    903 atl +168