Betting Talk

March NCAA

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited April 2018 in Sports Betting
Failed to offer the bracket challenge, but will try to make it up with some free plays here....

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    You go Bad Boy!!!
    Thanks
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Let’s go!
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited March 2018
    866 Creighton -2 (some -1.5's still available)
    edited March 2018
    Thanks ED
    One of us shall be victorious
    edited March 2018
    Thanks ED
    One of us shall be victorious
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    crickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Failed to offer the bracket challenge, but will try to make it up with some free plays here....

how generous of you. we all really appreciate the single complimentary play from the opening weekend of the NCAA tournament, despite the fact it lost. you have a heart of gold...
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    how generous of you. we all really appreciate the single complimentary play from the opening weekend of the NCAA tournament, despite the fact it lost. you have a heart of gold...

this should go well...
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2018

Before I respond further, for the sake of internet clarity, please confirm that you were being sarcastic and are actually upset with Ed.
    edited March 2018
    hornsfan wrote: »
    this should go well...

well, come on. why come in the forum and make some grand announcement about posting free plays & then post one single play over a 4 day period when there are 50 ncaa tournament games and numerous other minor tournament games to make up for the disappointment of not offering a bracket challeng? Instead, he just created another disappointment...
    edited March 2018
    Goats wrote: »
    Before I respond further, for the sake of internet clarity, please confirm that you were being sarcastic and are actually upset with Ed.

Lol I'm not upset. I just find it pretty funny...
    edited March 2018
    Lol I'm not upset. I just find it pretty funny...

You could have phrased it a little better. Your original post came off sounding like you felt entitled to a freeroll contest and then further entitled to a certain amount of free plays in lieu of the contest.

Ed was kind enough to apologize for not offering a contest (which he is not obligated to offer) and further kind enough to say he would TRY to offer SOME free plays instead (which he is also not obligated to offer and has already shared one). If he posts a couple more, I'd say he will have fulfilled his offer, and if he doesn't, I still don't think complaints are warranted.
    edited March 2018
    0-1 -1.10

629 Mercer -1.5
    629 Mercer/UNT Over 142.5
    edited March 2018
    Goats wrote: »
    You could have phrased it a little better. Your original post came off sounding like you felt entitled to a freeroll contest and then further entitled to a certain amount of free plays in lieu of the contest.

Ed was kind enough to apologize for not offering a contest (which he is not obligated to offer) and further kind enough to say he would TRY to offer SOME free plays instead (which he is also not obligated to offer and has already shared one). If he posts a couple more, I'd say he will have fulfilled his offer, and if he doesn't, I still don't think complaints are warranted.

i'm not entitled to anything in life, including free plays from RAS. Thanks for the stern scolding though. I'll try not to come off as "entitled" in future posts...
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    i'm not entitled to anything in life, including free plays from RAS. Thanks for the stern scolding though. I'll try not to come off as "entitled" in future posts...

You are mistaken. You need to be re-educated by some Snowflakes---- you are entitled to EVERYTHING in life. ;)
    edited March 2018
    1-2, -1.2 units

814 Kansas St/Kentucky Under 139.5
    edited March 2018
    STILL have the Midas touch
    You got the line to move immediately
    Thanks Edward
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    How did RAS do for the season in hoops?
  • acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    go up to top of screen and click ras, and college picks archives and u can see.....
    looks like he smoked their asses, nice job ed

maybe this link will work
    http://www.handicapper.net/college-basketball-picks-2017-18.php
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Thx dude!
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    How did RAS do for the season in hoops?

Historic
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    thx edward
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Is it possible to use the Thanks button and leave this a picks only thread? It is RAS after all.
    edited March 2018
    On cell phones (mine anyways) I can't see a "thx" button Buck.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Lancer wrote: »
    On cell phones (mine anyways) I can't see a "thx" button Buck.

Switch to Full Site instead of Mobile view.
    edited March 2018
    I'm totally ignorant on how to do that, LOL
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Then just stop commenting on the thread
  • Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Lancer, the issue here is that people have subscribed to posts in the thread so they get notified when RAS posts a pick. So every time someone posts a thank you or any other kind of post, they are also getting a notification about those posts. After awhile it kind of gets annoying receiving a notification for every single post when you're expecting a notification about a pick thats been made. Thats why people are asking for other forum members to comment less.
    edited March 2018
    I totally understand that, I have subscribed in the past and I am very familiar with wanting to keep a thread for just the place. However, this is simply a thread that was going to have a couple toss in plays from RAS, and I had no idea this was a thread related to the service please. Sorry, no more from me.

As far as my reaction, anyone here could check my history, I am not ornery or a troublemaker or a prick. I did not deserve that post from jm.
    edited March 2018
    Lancer wrote: »
    Who THE Fuck are you to tell me what to do you fucking prick jm?!?!!? Shut your ass up!!

Lose the attitude. If you understood the situation as you claim, you wouldn't have repeatedly posted in this thread. Furthermore, personal attacks are not allowed here. First and last warning. Thank you.