Betting Talk

America's Bookie

BraveHog21BraveHog21 Senior Member
edited March 2018 in Sports Betting
Anybody familiar with Americasbookie.com...ole smooth talkin Rick is shooting me a really nice bonus on initial deposit... haven't​ takin a bonus in sumtime and wantin to give this a shot....Thank you in advance !...and GL

Comments

• R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    BraveHog21 wrote: »
    Anybody familiar with Americasbookie.com...ole smooth talkin Rick is shooting me a really nice bonus on initial deposit... haven't​ takin a bonus in sumtime and wantin to give this a shot....Thank you in advance !...and GL

They are a C+ book. Sketchy history but have straightened things out. They are a good place to bet but have a scam side to them. They are worth a deposit.
  • BraveHog21BraveHog21 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    R40 wrote: »
    They are a C+ book. Sketchy history but have straightened things out. They are a good place to bet but have a scam side to them. They are worth a deposit.

Hey thanks alot, I appreciate the info
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Better options, Betagame, Heritagesports, Bookmaker and many others. American Bookie is not to be trusted, but good luck to you.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    turksure wrote: »
    Better options, Betagame, Heritagesports, Bookmaker and many others. American Bookie is not to be trusted, but good luck to you.

Betagame uses AB's PPH service. They are definitely not a better option.

AB is a bonus book. They offer some things Bookmaker and Heritage do not. There are better options but it all depends on what you are looking for.
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Have been using them for several years now. Smaller shop but good bonuses and have been a good group for a while.

Some so so history but it is a long time in tge past and they appear to be doing things the right way.
  • BraveHog21BraveHog21 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Have been using them for several years now. Smaller shop but good bonuses and have been a good group for a while.

Some so so history but it is a long time in tge past and they appear to be doing things the right way.

That's the reply I was lookin for :thumbup1: