Betting Talk

Service

2»

Comments

• danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    donny2 wrote: »
    If your average bet is 5k, how in the world is 5k for his service too much for half a season? If your average bet is 5k and you have a big bankroll, even 25k for his service is worth it. This is from someone who have not subscribed to a service because i don't have that big of a bankroll to even bet that much per game. And i bet 3 figures per game only like most people. I mean how much average bets are you betting per day and how much in total amount are you putting at risk a day? If you bet 3 games a day, thats like 16500 risked already. Im sure there are days where you bet 5 or 10 games or maybe possibly even more? 5k for his service should be absolutely nothing. That is 1 unit. That is what maybe over 150 plays at least?

Also the thing im curious about is this. You say you have a system. But you are just betting 5k per game on your system? What im really curious about is where did you get the money/bankroll to be able to bet 5000 per game? I mean, surely your bankroll for sportsbetting is at least 250k right? Because based on your posts, i cant imagine you made this money from sportbetting but got your money from somewhere else? Im making this assumption since you seem to ask very novice questions for someone that bets a lot. Unless you are some rich whale... then i dont get it. You say you are betting on your bs baseball system. But did you ever bet these before and how did that work out?

For example if im betting 5k a game and had at least a 250k bankroll, 5k or 2 percent is basically nothing for a service that has been proven a winner. You only need to net 1 unit for half the season just to break even. The issue comes here for ppl that bet a lot less than that. Even if you bet 1000 a game, you need to be up 5 units just to break even. I mean from previous seasons, it seems like he is on average up 20 units halfway to the season? So if someone bets say 500 a game, i cant imagine this being worth it because it requires you to be up 10 units just to break even. And let say he does profit 20 units... you would net 10000 but 5k of it goes to the service. That is half your profit. I think someone would need to bet at least 1000 per game minimum for this service to be worth it. I think it should actually be even higher like 1500 or 2000. Anyone else agree/disagree with my numbers?

But danshan, what you are saying makes no sense. How can 5k be too high for someone like you when your average bet is already 5000.
    I bet usually 2 or 3 games per day and never more than a day out so max I have out is 5 bets. I think fancy yogurt is too rich for my blood and for 500 to 1000 i would have bought it no problem but I am working on my own model and I hope to have some serious success with it and if I dont maybe that 5k will look pretty tasty in late April early May. Remember his numbers are for the season and not for the half season he is offering. I think for someone else it could be a great value, if you want it buy it. I think it is awesome what he does. I dream to be like him some day. I asked him a while back and I never got an answer on the CLV is that gross CLV or net CLV because the CLV i post is after deducting pinny margin, I am not sure if that is what he does
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    I can tell you that I never got the released # at BM, and rarely at BO last season. I did have success at other books. However, that was only betting $500 per game. To justify the cost this season I’m thinking I’ll need to wager more. Still thinking about it, but this is quite an increase for only 10 weeks. I also don’t think there’s much of a chance getting the line at 2+ books, even with the few I had success with.
    edited March 2018
    when does he release his lines and what book does he use for his lines to determine his CLV and at what margin is that CLV calculated? I know its legit just wonder these things to help determine package value for me
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    when does he release his lines and what book does he use for his lines to determine his CLV and at what margin is that CLV calculated? I know its legit just wonder these things to help determine package value for me

Why don't you contact him directly? Believe it or not, BT is in no way affiliated with Dr. H.
    edited March 2018
    Goats wrote: »
    Why don't you contact him directly? Believe it or not, BT is in no way affiliated with Dr. H.

He has not replied to me on Twitter and really I thought it was part of the discussion and thought he might chime in or maybe someone who knows, if you think my comment is inappropriate delete it dont just try and get in on the bullying me too
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    He didn't reply because it's a waste of time talking to you. Talking to you is (I'm trying to be nice here) like talking to a child. I asked you once before tell me what you put in your make believe computer model and how you get your numbers to make your make believe bets. I didn't get an answer. Is it a secret? Been telling you guys for months he's a troll. Leave him alone and he'll go away. Love this comment, "too rich for my blood and for 500 to 1000 i would have bought it no problem" It was something like #2300 last year and then he wins 30+ Units and your saying if it was $500-$1000 you would be interested. danshan you don't even know what your saying.
    edited March 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    He didn't reply because it's a waste of time talking to you. Talking to you is (I'm trying to be nice here) like talking to a child. I asked you once before tell me what you put in your make believe computer model and how you get your numbers to make your make believe bets. I didn't get an answer. Is it a secret? Been telling you guys for months he's a troll. Leave him alone and he'll go away. Love this comment, "too rich for my blood and for 500 to 1000 i would have bought it no problem" It was something like #2300 last year and then he wins 30+ Units and your saying if it was $500-$1000 you would be interested. danshan you don't even know what your saying.
    I thank you for your input and I bet back when people used sticks and stones to handicap games you were good at it but since we are in a time now where people dont have social security numbers that start with BC like yours does. you are mad because you are all washed up. If you are so smart in the new world you know beyond black and white photos why dont you put up some numbers of games played since the dodgers moved and lets see if you are the super handicapper or troll! I post my numbers up every day way before any lines come out. Put up or shut up!
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Hey , dan , nothing for nothing , the best thing you can do is ask your questions, if know one responds ,move on. OT has been here a long time and is very,very well respected. Personally for me, probably the nicest guy i ever met without every meeting him, Just keep your comments to yourself. Go back and read about dr ,and what moovin wrote about him or big kuhna , cant take anything away from him recently.by far the best ive seen, and hope he continues his success ,the bottom line its us the capper, against the house.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    I don’t understand, in your NBA thread you say that you are betting .5 BTC per game ($5.5 k) and yet you can not afford 5k for arguably the best baseball service on the planet?

Lmao at someone who can’t even understand the basics of modeling betting 5k on his own plays. Then claiming that one unit would be too risky for the best service on earth.
    edited March 2018
    jets96 wrote: »
    Hey , dan , nothing for nothing , the best thing you can do is ask your questions, if know one responds ,move on. OT has been here a long time and is very,very well respected. Personally for me, probably the nicest guy i ever met without every meeting him, Just keep your comments to yourself. Go back and read about dr ,and what moovin wrote about him or big kuhna , cant take anything away from him recently.by far the best ive seen, and hope he continues his success ,the bottom line its us the capper, against the house.

i would never mention old timer, he is like lots of other people just folliowing me around saying dumb things for no reason.
    edited March 2018
    would never mention old-timer ??? you did in post #38
    edited March 2018

ONLY after he attacked me for no reason in 37
    edited March 2018
    I never ever attack or say anything to anyone first, People just hate me and randomly attack me for no reason, you tell me what I said to deserve that attack?
    edited March 2018
    just let it go and move on , more important things to worry about .
    edited March 2018
    no doubt but I only respond after a few attacks I usually let the first 2 or 3 go but over and over being followed around and attacked, I respond and usually its pretty funny actually!
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited March 2018

Agree here, OT is one of the nicest and most helpful honest guys on the board, wrong move in starting crap with him and seriously doubt he is following you around basking you, not the OT way.

Take a chill pill and post what you want and this is the internet in case you might have forgot.
    edited March 2018
    thanks very good info! have a great day!
    edited March 2018
    golfguru1 wrote: »
    Agree here, OT is one of the nicest and most helpful honest guys on the board, wrong move in starting crap with him and seriously doubt he is following you around basking you, not the OT way.

Take a chill pill and post what you want and this is the internet in case you might have forgot.

you honestly think I started this with OLD timer?
    edited March 2018
    dude just randomly attacks me for no reason over and over, please be honest folks, he might be your best friend and paid for your grandsons college but be honest
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    dude just randomly attacks me for no reason over and over, please be honest folks, he might be your best friend and paid for your grandsons college but be honest

He doesn't 'randomly attack you for no reason over and over',

He's pointing out inconsistencies -as others have done too- about your posts. If you yourself can't see how *betting 5K per NBA game* then *5K for Dr.H-sub* is inconsistent, then you're not worth the time talking too.

This isn't about bullying, this is about you being inconsistent.
    edited March 2018
    thanks for the insight I will work on my consistency, thanks again
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Obi One wrote: »
    He doesn't 'randomly attack you for no reason over and over',

He's pointing out inconsistencies -as others have done too- about your posts. If you yourself can't see how *betting 5K per NBA game* then *5K for Dr.H-sub* is inconsistent, then you're not worth the time talking too.

This isn't about bullying, this is about you being inconsistent.

Exactly.
    edited March 2018
    golfguru1 wrote: »
    Exactly.

you are right golfguru1 I will work on my consistency. I throw tons of ideas out because I am trying to learn. and thanks for the insightful "exactly"