Betting Talk

MLB Model

2»

Comments

• danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    jets96 wrote: »
    post what games your taking ....am still a little confused on what your taking going by your projected lines.

3-2 games bet
    date, team, current line, my guess, line bet at, wager amount, current CLV
    3/2 Magic 213.5 212 217 0.5 5.40%
    3/2 Knicks 226.5 222 226.5 0.5 -1.22%
    3/2 Bulls 213 210 213.5 0.5 -0.17%
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    where you get 217 on magic game
    edited March 2018
    yeah I am not keeping a record but I got that at open at BOL, I pound their lines 4 or 5 times at max open cheese and have been doing pretty well with it https://imgur.com/a/fBwU6

at Rush I got it at at 215.5 which they basically I think copy off pinny lines
    edited March 2018
    I am not worried about bets I am worried about closeness to closing line, I try my hardest to get as close to the line as possible in my predictions.
    edited March 2018
    and my bet history on my sheets and my clv is based only on pinny lines and juice. I do not do clv on BS opener lines
    edited March 2018
    I feel like my NBA lines are tight but I just need some learning on how to bet them based on some sort of kelly. I am struggling with it big time. I make more CLV on games that I have a larger gap from current line. I need to learn how to bet that larger gap without over betting it.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    When I backtest I'm at about 40% success at understanding anything danshan says in a given post. I picture a guy in a wheelchair typing with a plastic wand strapped to his head like Stephen Hawking.

JFC I THINK I DRIBBLED A LITTLE
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    I feel like my NBA lines are tight but I just need some learning on how to bet them based on some sort of kelly. I am struggling with it big time. I make more CLV on games that I have a larger gap from current line. I need to learn how to bet that larger gap without over betting it.
    Right, the easy part is crunching all the data and making a line that is sharper than the market. The tough part is plugging a couple numbers into a simple equation and performing third grade arithmetic.
    edited March 2018
    det 3.25
    phi -6.09
    gsw 12.37
    tor 0.67
    chi 0.07
    den 4.91
    ind 0.94
    okc 5.86
    min 0.45
    lac 7.56

as of right now plays would be

phila -3
    chi +2
    mem +8
    wash +4
    pho +7.5

phil , mem and wash are very high rated games for me
    edited March 2018
    I posted on the new thread I made for 3-3
    edited March 2018
    and i like that you had tor -2.5
    edited March 2018
    gobucks2 wrote: »
    Right, the easy part is crunching all the data and making a line that is sharper than the market. The tough part is plugging a couple numbers into a simple equation and performing third grade arithmetic.

I dont understand are you just being rude or are you making a point cause I missed both or either or which, LOL?
    edited March 2018
    jets96 wrote: »
    and i like that you had tor -2.5
    raters for Wiz Rap