Betting Talk

How to contact Lowvig.ag ?

2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
edited February 2018 in Sports Betting
I have been trying to update my residential address with them for about two weeks now.

Sent emails with all my supporting documentation to documents@lowvig.ag and copied to support@lowvig.ag

I have not heard a peep back from them, nothing. Has anyone had any experience with the cust service at this shop ? Is there a phone number perhaps I should try ?

Thank you.

Comments

• danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    is that place legit? I seen they have a great margin on the nba
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    Nowhere on the site a sign of where they're located, what jurisdiction they fall under. This is very standard for reputable books.
    edited February 2018
    Obi One wrote: »
    Nowhere on the site a sign of where they're located, what jurisdiction they fall under. This is very standard for reputable books.

low vig (no pun intended) and accept US customers and found lots of posts about them from 2011 or so but nothing on SBR and only email contact scares me. I wish someone could say they used this book
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    low vig (no pun intended) and accept US customers and found lots of posts about them from 2011 or so but nothing on SBR and only email contact scares me. I wish someone could say they used this book

I thought they were part of the BOL group. I have been sending numerous emails with 0 response. I want to request a payout but need to update my personal info first.

No phone number, no response to email, what do I do next ?
    edited February 2018
    2sportguy wrote: »
    I thought they were part of the BOL group. I have been sending numerous emails with 0 response. I want to request a payout but need to update my personal info first.

No phone number, no response to email, what do I do next ?

I sent them an email asking to sign up and give them bitcoin and they answered in minutes
    Capture.jpg
    edited February 2018
    Finally received a response from them advising me that my documents have been received and my account has been updated accordingly.

Glad it's resolved but way too long to receive a response.
    edited February 2018
    have you had any problem with withdraws from them?
    edited February 2018
    have you had any problem with withdraws from them?

I made a request on Tuesday.....On Wednesday the money was removed from my account and yesterday they sent an email confirming that my WD had been successfully processed......Now just waiting for funds to appear in my bank account.
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    I've always understood them to be owned by BOL group. Have seen nothing stating otherwise.
    edited February 2018
    I've always understood them to be owned by BOL group. Have seen nothing stating otherwise.
    Good
    seems like been around forever
    great prices easy deposit methods
    Bad
    no legal stuff on site
    support took 3 days to answer
    and no quality reviews

I am pretty sure they are not owned by BOL, I read something that said they cuddle but they are not married and BOL will not and is not responsible for their debts or what they do!
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    They are prolly waiting til u try to cashout so they can use that to stall.
    edited February 2018
    Yes , not long after my WD request was made my uploaded documents were miraculously received.
    edited February 2018
    did you get your money? was it a significant amount? how long did it take? thanks for any info I am interested in this site
    edited February 2018
    did you get your money? was it a significant amount? how long did it take? thanks for any info I am interested in this site

Update: So money was received in my account yesterday.

All in all the process was fine , requesting the WD was the EZ part , having them acknowledge receiving my documents was the frustrating part.

Now that my account is up to date and I am more familiar with how they operate I would not have any hesitation using them moving forward.