Betting Talk

Betonline

danshandanshan Senior Member
edited February 2018 in Sports Betting
I have been just simulate playing on betonline for NBA games since they are the first to open and I am destroying their lines.
I see they got that 250 limit which sucks badly but cant you just bet over and over at 250 until they move the line?
will they boot you for consistently beating the line? can you actually just keep hitting bet again over and over or does the 250 once play stop you??

Thanks sorry for the ignorance on the book, thanks

Comments

• CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    I don't think they'll boot you but they might. If you don't want to worry about getting booted, check out BetDSI or BM. They are legit.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    Cools wrote: »
    I don't think they'll boot you but they might. If you don't want to worry about getting booted, check out BetDSI or BM. They are legit.

yeah but betonline NBA lines are so so soft and they come out so early and lines are usually adjusted by all the other books many times before they come out, so that was the interest in betonline
    edited January 2018
    No doubt. If you have an edge and can capitalize on BO soft, soft numbers, and the wager is worth it to you, then go for it. They are renowned for putting out poor lines. Just make sure you have your outs.
    edited January 2018
    yeah but can i keep betting on that 250 over and over is 250 the max till the line ripens?
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm pretty sure it's $250 max. You can't keep banging the opening line
    edited January 2018
    jm wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's $250 max. You can't keep banging the opening line

thanks cause that would be awesome
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    yeah but can i keep betting on that 250 over and over is 250 the max till the line ripens?

From when I had an account there-- you couldn't bet again until the line had moved. But, why get greedy? Just take the $250-- it'll add up in the long run. But, remember to throw in a few losers along the way.
    edited January 2018
    From when I had an account there-- you couldn't bet again until the line had moved. But, why get greedy? Just take the $250-- it'll add up in the long run. But, remember to throw in a few losers along the way.

250 a game on say 3 or 4 games a day is not worth much when I am only with the extra betonline vig around 1% or so in Line value.

but I know for sure its the easiest $10 bucks a day you will ever make!
  • JayJayOkochaJayJayOkocha Junior Member
    edited January 2018
    Betonline wont limit you for betting major sports.top notch bookie
    edited January 2018
    yeah but how do the circled games work? can you just bang the line 250 over until they change the line?
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2018
    Check BETDSI's rating, they have fallen off a cliff is my understanding.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2018
    BO lets you bet a game and if they don't change the line within 60 seconds you normally can rebet the line. Or they move it, and you rebet the max limit at new line. I have personally had good luck with them processing 25k bank wires and 10k bitcoins once a week in recent times. Does it mean they are 100% good forever? Absolutely not but for now I think they are a good shop to play at.
    edited January 2018
    thank you I am going to try and kill them soft NBA Openers. I will report back, the only issue is they are -110 on those lines so lot more of a margin compared to pinny
  • donny2donny2 Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    Just curious danshan since you seem to post lot of these threads. Are you betting any money on this or not?

You say you are simulating betting these games and destroying the openers... so you aren't betting any real money but you keep track of how you would have done right if you were betting real money?

Also you say the 250 max limit sucks badly. But do you have the bankroll to bet 250 a play though?
    edited January 2018
    donny2 wrote: »
    Just curious danshan since you seem to post lot of these threads. Are you betting any money on this or not?

You say you are simulating betting these games and destroying the openers... so you aren't betting any real money but you keep track of how you would have done right if you were betting real money?

Also you say the 250 max limit sucks badly. But do you have the bankroll to bet 250 a play though?

I do place actual bets but not at BO, Right now I am betting about 140 a game and playing maybe 4 or 5 plays a day. I wanted to aim for 200 per day in profit so I was thinking somewhere around 20-25k a day ONCE I have some kind of faith in my NBA plays. I have only been setting lines and small betting for about a month. it all looks great but is that just beginner's luck or am I actually generating line beaters consistently, I have asked many times for people to tell me how close I should be getting to closers but people on the forum are not too interested in helping me.
    edited January 2018
    MikeRAS wrote: »
    Check BETDSI's rating, they have fallen off a cliff is my understanding.

They are going through a bit of a transition since leaving the CRIS umbrella. But they recently hired an outside development team to build an entirely new website. I expect to see good things from BetDSI in the coming months.
    edited January 2018
    hard to make money at -110 with the same odds as pinny at -105
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    hard to make money at -110 with the same odds as pinny at -105

Not if the lines are "so so soft."
    edited January 2018
    they are amazing soft, look at this from yesterday, not actual bets but I wrote down "sim" as if I did bet when they opened

current, my guess, would have bought at BO

1/29 Hornets 3 1.5 4
    1/29 Pacers 214 207.5 214
    1/29 Hawks 214.5 210.5 213.5
    1/29 Celtics 1.5 1 3
    1/29 Nuggets 206 198 207
    and those are not done yet they will probably even get a little better IMO they usually do
    but that -105 to -110 is about a .5 point cost in the spread and 1 point in Totals
    edited January 2018
    and the day before
    my guess, sim paid, closed
    1/27 Pistons 2 3 3.5
    1/27 Magic 5.5 7.5 6.5
    1/27 Wizards -6 -4.5 -3.5
    1/27 Hawks 208.5 213 211.5
    1/27 Hornets 2 5 4
    1/27 Nuggets 208 211.5 208.5
    edited January 2018
    and it is like that literally everyday it seems
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    I was kinda curious about that myself donny, danshan you were just building a NBA model and now your killing them with soft lines...what happened in the last week with your model.
    edited January 2018
    i was beating pinny lines by about 1% above margin and BO lines I am getting closer to 3% including the higher margin but that is a % not a "real" bet amount
    edited January 2018
    one of 2 things is happening
    1 nobody wants to help me
    2 nobody knows how to help me
    either way I stopped putting up my guesses and am just now just starting to flat bet and try and find the lowest margin and highest CLV option
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    When r you guys going to realize this guy is totally insane and is just a troll that doesn’t deserve any responses. I believe all this BS has been done before.
    edited January 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    When r you guys going to realize this guy is totally insane and is just a troll that doesn’t deserve any responses. I believe all this BS has been done before.

what exactly about my posts is trolling? I am here talking about lines, staking , different books, what is the forum for exactly if that is not it?
  • donny2donny2 Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    danshan, the issue is this. You ask about limits at betonline. If you put in the max bet at betonline for many games, even in cbb the limits seem to be 1500 or 1000 max. Or if its nba or nhl, limits are at least 1500 to 5000 or even 10000 on nba. I mean you say your bet size is under 150 right? If thats the case, why are you even concerned about limits until you starting betting close to the limit? You aren't even betting like 1/10th what the limit is. I mean i could understand if you are betting like 1k a game and ask about limits. But those big markets you could bet at least 2k on them. So unless you bet at least 1k a game... i dont know why you keep asking about limits.
    edited February 2018
    donny2 wrote: »
    danshan, the issue is this. You ask about limits at betonline. If you put in the max bet at betonline for many games, even in cbb the limits seem to be 1500 or 1000 max. Or if its nba or nhl, limits are at least 1500 to 5000 or even 10000 on nba. I mean you say your bet size is under 150 right? If thats the case, why are you even concerned about limits until you starting betting close to the limit? You aren't even betting like 1/10th what the limit is. I mean i could understand if you are betting like 1k a game and ask about limits. But those big markets you could bet at least 2k on them. So unless you bet at least 1k a game... i dont know why you keep asking about limits.

right now I am using a btc book and I am betting .5 a game, its going really good, I hope its not luck, I used that pinny luck spreadsheet to see and it is kinda confusing but i think it says its a 25% chance I am just lucky but honestly I dont know how to read it been asking the author how it exactly works.

I dont know if anyone is interested but I will share the google doc in case somebody is
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yhox8B0XtPgxhPLNRUDTVDXUH05h6O52NhAycJYtUFw/edit?usp=sharing

its kinda interesting if you want one for yourself just click make a copy and keep it for yourself
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    BOL does have soft openers and that is why they have small limits. But they are not as easy to get as you think. People are sitting there waiting to poach them. The opener moves fast.

I have heard of someone being banned from betting their openers but they generally claim to take all action.
    edited February 2018
    R40 wrote: »
    BOL does have soft openers and that is why they have small limits. But they are not as easy to get as you think. People are sitting there waiting to poach them. The opener moves fast.

I have heard of someone being banned from betting their openers but they generally claim to take all action.

can you keep betting the opener over and over or just 250 max period?