Betting Talk

betbuckeye down

MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
edited December 2017 in Sports Betting
them and all their skins since noonish . this cant be good. no phones anything.

Comments

• marinomarino Member
    edited December 2017
    yep code error 522 still !!!!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2017
    It was up earlier this morning, then it went down about 12:00, it's been on and off, I was just able to log in a few minutes ago, but I don't know how long it will stay up, what a bad day for this to happen
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited December 2017
    always on sundays. guess they didnt pay their tribute to the hackers
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2017
    You guys must be desperate to play with these thieves.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2017
    I just got a message from my place, they said there was a massive power outage in Costa Rica, and a surge disabled their generators, things seem to be working fine now
    edited December 2017
    Would you care to elaborate?
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2017
    Would you care to elaborate?

I will as briefly as I can. I'm not a watchdog in the industry but like to point out goniffs.

They deal duo lines that will 'side' or beat unsuspecting recreational players.
    MrAdvantage let me pose this question to you and others that bet into this PPH joint:

When was the last time you made them a wager with a line change they granted in your favor?
    edited December 2017
    Ronbets wrote: »
    I will as briefly as I can. I'm not a watchdog in the industry but like to point out goniffs.

They deal duo lines that will 'side' or beat unsuspecting recreational players.
    MrAdvantage let me pose this question to you and others that bet into this PPH joint:

When was the last time you made them a wager with a line change they granted in your favor?

Thank you for your response as well as a wonderful new word i can use at the poker table. The line never changes in my favor on buckeye or many other pph s have used . They are the predominant pph in my area so i dont have much of a choice.