Betting Talk

Survivor Pool help

buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
edited October 2017 in Sports Betting
I'm involved in a large survival pool, it is big enough to really try and win. It started out with around 500 entries, now it is down to 34 .

This is a LOSER POOL, pick a loser instead of a winner. Same rules apply for survival pools. Once you pick a team to lose, you can longer pick them again.

Week 7 is hard to pick a loser.

Here are my picks so far to lose
Colts
Vikings
Bengals
Cardinals
Titans
Browns

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated?

Comments

• kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    You have Giants and Niners available and Green Bay just lost Rodgers. The downside for those three is they're all at home. If that matters to you Washington has to play at Philly who is on extra rest off last weeks Thursday game and last couple of weeks notwithstanding, the Jets are still the Jets.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    kdog wrote: »
    You have Giants and Niners available and Green Bay just lost Rodgers. The downside for those three is they're all at home. If that matters to you Washington has to play at Philly who is on extra rest off last weeks Thursday game and last couple of weeks notwithstanding, the Jets are still the Jets.

I am leaning towards taking Tampa to lose this weekend , still waiting on the QB status.
    Taking the saints on the road scares me and I don't want to play the redskins. I try not to play divisional games.

Thanks for your input